soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I heard this one a while ago but not seen any copies...... :D

I think that Virgil Henry did a version too on Collossus?

Its the female verison I'm after.....who can help on lable, price and availability?

:thumbsup:

link

It is also on Colossus, and is quite rare by all accounts. Price? No idea, but in the hundreds I think anyway. Christian B. (i.e. NOT me, Christian H.) reviews it on www.oslosoul.com (sounds section). And yes, Wirgil Henry did a version on Colossus, which is a lot easier to find.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

It is also on Colossus, and is quite rare by all accounts. Price? No idea, but in the hundreds I think anyway. Christian B. (i.e. NOT me, Christian H.) reviews it on www.oslosoul.com (sounds section). And yes, Wirgil Henry did a version on Colossus, which is a lot easier to find.

link

It was the last record on the label and presumably the "isshoes" didn't get much further than the factory before the label went "tits up". Beware the double sided demo without "IBT" on. I have an issue copy, but I rolled my DJ chair over it while at 24-7 in a moments over indulgance doing my "Smashey & Nicey" routine. Being of the "styrene" variety of pressing it is now complete "avec un crack de hairline".

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

I heard this one a while ago but not seen any copies...... :D

I think that Virgil Henry did a version too on Collossus?

Its the female verison I'm after.....who can help on lable, price and availability?

:thumbsup:

link

i've got the virgil henry version on colossus for sale if you're interested, m- condition

Social source share

link

Thanks guys, I'm on the lookout for Cookies version.........how rare is it if none of us have seen copies.?

Errrr...........probably not as rare as those who have got it and seen copies listed but if anyone has a copy they will part with please PM me. Thanks.

Social source share