Who The f*** Cares?!?! Just Give Me Your $$$

Guest jinx74

Guest jinx74

This is the second installment of "Pay for My Wedding BITCHES!!" That's right the date of the wedding is getting closer and I'm trying to make things happen with the cashflow. This time around I have even more great LPs, 12"s and 45s. Take a click on the link below and have a look:

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjustin74

A quick look of what's up includes:

45s:

-Eddie Fisher on Nentu FUNK SOUL

-Vernon Garrett on Watts USA FUNK SOUL

-Alvin Robinson on Red Bird FUNK SAMPLES

12s:

-BMW on ??? RARE ELECTRO RAP PROMO FROM INDIANAPOLIS

-Klas on Circle City SAME GROUP AS THE RARE SAHARA 45 DOING THAT MODERN SOUL THING

-Biz Markie on Prism INHUMAN ORCHESTRA EP!!! RARE JACKET...

-Diamond on Mercury INSTRUMENTAL DOUBLE LP

-Super Kids on Nia MARLEY MARL PRODUCED AND A YOUNG TRAGEDY KHADAFI

-Scratch Dance on Carbon Copy RARE MASTERMIX 12" FROM LOS ANGELES

-Monzie-D & Too Quick on One Way RARE OLD SCHOOL RAP

LPs:

-Little Royal on Trius FUNK SOUL SAMPLES

-J.P. Rodgers Jr on Inculcation SEALED MODERN SOUL

CDs:

-Anticon 3 CD AUCTION INCLUDES RARE CDs FROM SOLE AND BUCK65 AND THE REST OF THE ANTICON CREW

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

Never heard of any of them  shades.gif

link

U iz not in widda kidz Peet.

Didn't you used to have this covered up?:

Scratch Dance on Carbon Copy RARE MASTERMIX 12" FROM LOS ANGELES

shades.gif

I for one do not intend giving this rapscallion any money in any currency whatsoever unless he sells me a record that I like. :D

Social source share

Guest jinx74

I for one do not intend giving this rapscallion any money in any currency whatsoever unless he sells me a record that I like.

sorry stewie i dont sell the transgender modern polka records that you keep asking about...

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

sorry stewie i dont sell the transgender modern polka records that you keep asking about...

link

:ohmy: I asked you to keep quiet about that, they'll all be after them now. Anyhow, I've moved on, I have covered up a house record featuring the bleatings of a bisexual goat and a latvian flute band (the latter are playing the flute, not bleating) over some heavy beats. Its going to be MASSIVE. :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest jinx74

:D I asked you to keep quiet about that, they'll all be after them now.  Anyhow, I've moved on, I have covered up a house record featuring the bleatings of a bisexual goat and a latvian flute band (the latter are playing the flute, not bleating) over some heavy beats.  Its going to be MASSIVE. :D

link

hahaaha.... bleating flutes all day in your crib... cant be mad at that stewie... as of late ive been on the hunt for disabled midget horn players who can blow these wild tunes just using their ass. move over satchmo! theyre usually accompanied by epileptic burn victims who wild out on the drums... its all the rage out here in san francisco with the gay mens chorus...

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

as of late ive been on the hunt for disabled midget horn players who can blow these wild tunes just using their ass. move over satchmo! theyre usually accompanied by epileptic burn victims who wild out on the drums... its all the rage out here in san francisco with the gay mens chorus...

link

That is so un-PC. Horn players of diminutive stature if you please. Nothing like the sound of a wind instrument played in anger, I guess these gents could really let rip after a chicken vindaloo?

What are your views on peas?

Social source share

Guest jinx74

That is so un-PC.  Horn players of diminutive stature if you please.  Nothing like the sound of a wind instrument played in anger, I guess these gents could really let rip after a chicken vindaloo?

What are your views on peas?

link

midgets, dwarfs, little people, etc... we live in a very un-PC world at this point... but if i offended then i apologize...

its funny i like split pea soup, and i love it when my mother puts peas in this old school chicken and rice dish that i grew up on, and i love it in indian dishes... yet, i cant and wont eat peas when they stand alone by themselves even with onion...

or did you mean the golden shower type of pee?

Social source share