Billywhizz

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

IT IS THE DELLS, THERE ARE A FEW COPIES PENNED TO THE RADIANTS I UNDERSTAND.

THESE TWO BANDS ALWAYS GET CONFUSED AND REFERED TO INCORRECTLY.

SHEEP

link

I THOUGHT IT WAS THE RADIANTS, BUT CHECKED MY COPY AND IT IS THE DELLS.

EASY MISTAKE TO MAKE AS BOTH BANDS ARE SIMILAR AND ON THE SAME LABEL, CHECK YOUR COPIES AGAIN, BET YOU WILL FIND YOURS ARE THE DELLS.

SHEEP

Social source share

She has always been ok towards me as well, but hey, she still is v loud.!

You were big on british back in the 80's, do you still pursue this area of interest.?

link

No, I'm more interested in collecting ska/rocksteady/reggae now - think I went about as far as I could with the UK soul. I get bored too easy whistling.gif

Social source share

No, I'm more interested in collecting ska/rocksteady/reggae now - think I went about as far as I could with the UK soul. I get bored too easy  whistling.gif

link

I remember you were into the more obscure side of british northern soul, mia lewis, j andrews, carol friday, marian angel etc, what happen to these, did they all get sold.?

SHEEP

Social source share

Sales should be posted in the sales section, wants should be posted in the wants section, complicated stuff I know, but it makes life easier for all. blush.gif

Social source share

:shades:biggrin.gif Nice record, I have someone (someone? Oops, head still not functioning right after the weekend. Does it ever I hear some say... sleep3.gif ) a copy somewhere, not played it in a few years though. Edited by Guest
Social source share

I HAVE MET JO WALLACE AS WELL, WHY DOES SHE SHOUT WHEN SHE DJ's, I'M NOT F****KIN DEAF, DOES'NT SHE RELISE THAT THING IN HER HAND IS A MIKE.!

link

I've seen Jo DJ a few times and she is just brilliant. Her natural enthusiasm comes over loud & clear on the mike.

Just a thought, but I bet you are dull by comparison.

Col. :ohmy:

Edited by Soulsmith
Social source share

I've seen Jo DJ a few times and she is just brilliant. Her natural enthusiasm comes over loud & clear on the mike.

Just a thought, but I bet you are dull by comparison.

Col. :ohmy:

link

Thats a bit of an assumption, I could be really an interesting person, at least my comments are based on observation, i.e. I have seen and heard JO Wallace DJ, and I consider her to be loud, she basically shouts, now you may say this is natural enthusiasm and I would have to agree.

Wheres my ear muffs.

SHEEP

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Thats a bit of an assumption, I could be really an interesting person, at least my comments are based on observation, i.e. I have seen and heard JO Wallace DJ, and I consider her to be loud, she basically shouts, now you may say this is natural enthusiasm and I would have to agree.

Wheres my ear muffs.

SHEEP

link

Hmm, after much deliberation, I've chosen my epitaph 'She was loud and played the Dells' - my thanks to Pete S and Sheep for the inspiration although some would say they were stating the bleedin' obvious :( JO

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

No don't get me wrong, I like Jo, it's just she always plays that record...

link

Er, that's cos it's my ender - and when the final curtain draws across my coffin and I'm shoved into the flames at the crem, I'll be going out to the Dells :( Then, and only then, will I stop playing the Dells :( Make sure you have someone who loves you :yes: Jo

Social source share

Hmm, after much deliberation, I've chosen my epitaph 'She was loud and played the Dells' - my thanks to Pete S and Sheep for the inspiration although some would say they were stating the bleedin' obvious  :thumbsup: JO

link

You seem to want to be remembered for being loud and repetitious, fair enough, we will remember you accordingly.!

SHEEP

Social source share