New Rookie Auctions W/sound

Guest adam leaver

Guest adam leaver

Again - just listed a bunch of unknowns, topper ends and underplayeds:

picks of the week:

Forth Session - Would You Love Me on Jayville - same label as Ricky Calloway and to my mind an unknown. If you like crossover, then this one is a belter. Also dont miss the sweet soul flip. Blimey! Seen at £200 in VG condition

Wynona Carr - Please Mr Jailer on Speciality - only listing this because I like it so much (its a spare). Pressed in 1956, this has that haunting R&B/soul sound that just makes my hair stand on end.

Darondo Pulliam - How I Got Over on Ocampo - nice Oakland CA obscurity. Just a great soul record - check the vocals

Larry Wedgeworth & Clique - No More Games on Groovehall - seems to be some demand on this in Modern Soul circles. Great vocals & neat production

Beverly & Duane - Living In A World on Ariola - prime track of the LP IMO. Great modern 2step-ish ballad.

to check out all the auctions, click the link below:

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrookieQ5f1973

all have scans and soundclips

cheers, Rookie

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adam leaver

Again - just listed a bunch of unknowns, topper ends and underplayeds:

picks of the week:

Forth Session - Would You Love Me on Jayville - same label as Ricky Calloway and to my mind an unknown. If you like crossover, then this one is a belter. Also dont miss the sweet soul flip. Blimey! Seen at £200 in VG condition

Wynona Carr - Please Mr Jailer on Speciality - only listing this because I like it so much (its a spare). Pressed in 1956, this has that haunting R&B/soul sound that just makes my hair stand on end.

Darondo Pulliam - How I Got Over on Ocampo - nice Oakland CA obscurity. Just a great soul record - check the vocals

Larry Wedgeworth & Clique - No More Games on Groovehall - seems to be some demand on this in Modern Soul circles. Great vocals & neat production

Beverly & Duane - Living In A World on Ariola - prime track of the LP IMO. Great modern 2step-ish ballad.

to check out all the auctions, click the link below:

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrookieQ5f1973

all have scans and soundclips

cheers, Rookie

link

Last day on thes now

Social source share

Source Advert