2011-08-27: Sa.27.8 Northern Soul Allnighter @ Motte

Event Title: Sa.27.8 Northern Soul Allnighter @ Motte

Event Author: viphitman

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 27 August 2011

-------------------------------------------------

Northern Soul Allnighter @ Motte Hamburg (Eulenstr. 43 approx. 5 min walk from Bahnhof Altona)

He Ho, we are back with a bang !!!! A few days 2 go but not a date 2 be missed by any means!!!!!! As always, you can expect some TIP TOP 60's & 70's INDEMAND-CLASSIC-OBSCURE NORTHERN SOUL, CROSSOVER & RnB MONSTERS ON ORIGINAL VINYL +++ and dance the night away on a Fantastic Wooden Dance Floor!!!!!!!

DJs: Lazy + Lars Bulnheim + Viphitman

.....So, Put On Your Dancing Shoes It's Soul Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by viphitman
  • Replies 6
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fantastic night with top top top sounds & a great bunch of people from all over the place !!!! Thanx to Lars Bulnheim and Lazy for playing a great mix of classic and very obscure sounds!!!!!! Great to see Pat coming all the from England !!!! Hope we supplied you with a few fresh upfront new sounds to hunt for :thumbsup: I just can't wait for the next one !!! ...still buzzing :D

I had a great night on Saturday,well worth the trip. Was made very welcome by you all. Nice to chat to people that I knew and to meet new people. The mixture of music was just what everyone wanted. Lars,Lazy and Frank have superb collections of records that for me made the night whizz by. Some I knew but some new to me. Yes Frank, I came home with more added to the ever growing list. Liked the venue with it's good floor and superb sound system.

Thanks again and see you soon.

Edited by pat bleasdale

Source Advert