Julies Birthday Bash Lookback

I would just like to say Thankyou to one & all for giving me the best Birthday Bash ever :thumbup: What a cracking turnout :thumbsup: Thankyou for all the Prezzie`s & cards :thumbup: I will thankyou all personally when I open them next week if i can wait that long :shhh: Think everyone went home very happy I know I did :yes:

Love you all :wink:

Julie xxxxx

Absoultely loved last night Julie,thanks for inviting me & the lovely Alison for driving me there & back. You looked stunning Julie :thumbsup:

Lovely to meet baker soul & the very bonkers Mick xx

Great to meet you at last Kirsty :hatsoff2: Brian & Mick are a bit nutty but they are wonderful people :lol::lol: Glad you enjoyed it :thumbsup: I think everyone went home happy :thumbup:

Julie xx

Glad you could make the trip up from london sara :thumbsup: and I hav`nt forgot My Birthday Prezzie of the trip to see the Impressions ......thanks again :thumbup:

Julie xxx

why would you wanna go see some fat geezer doing ..tommy cooper et all?

moldie

Had a great time Julie was good to hook up with family, our old lovely friends and meet some great new ones. Many thanks to Claire and Steve for your hospitality on Friday night and to the MAD ONE for just being MAD!

It was nice to dust off some of those great nostalgic classics, we were truly lost in music with the mystic merlins. Tell Kev the robots are home safe and well oiled and I hope I never get a rugby tackle from him in the middle of a dancefloor. Brian said he had a great weekend and enjoyed every minute.

So glad you've both settled in up there, we'll be up for another visit very soon, maybe do the stute with you. Until then enjoy your prezzies and we'll catch up at Hitsville.

Love you loads (and the madone)

Kev xx

• Helpful 1

Hi Julie

Pleased you had a great night, thanks for inviting me to spin a few with Moldie, good to see you having a super time with so many friends.

Barry & Pam

Hi Julie

Pleased you had a great night, thanks for inviting me to spin a few with Moldie, good to see you having a super time with so many friends.

Barry & Pam

the pleasure was all mine barry...

regards moldie

Tis here uncut I will save you a slice :thumbsup:

it will be rock hard by time i see you..is it that shavin foam like cream stuff..if so i dont like it lolol

moldie the ungrateful

Absoultely loved last night Julie,thanks for inviting me & the lovely Alison for driving me there & back. You looked stunning Julie :thumbsup:

Lovely to meet baker soul & the very bonkers Mick xx

Certainly the cockney end of the country agree...Mad Julie so cute...i could feel the emotions of the evening swelling since the moment we arrived blowing up birthday balloons and helping Julies Angles with decorations and other bonkers assessories including a birthday cake with a portrait of julie with one of her earlier unforgetable "BONKERS" hairstyles....mmm perhaps a little kinky i say..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kev Moore, Immy and myself by this time were a little peckish by this stage and settled nicely to sample some of the local tasty fresh fish n chips...and for afters had the pleasure of meeting Mick....well from that moment it were history... :yes:

What can i say...Julie you have an adoreable family who love you lots...and your friends were amazing....interesting to put names to faces as i can see that many of the soul-source personalities are circulating about the north of england and present for your party...the venue Cleethorpes has all the traditions of a stomping ground for the kind of music we love....and loved it we did...!!....glitter curtains on the stage...flush wooden dance floor....just perfect..

The music was brilliant & i were thouroughly entertained with a splash of classics from across the board....just perfect for birthday celebrations...the dancing...the hustle and to top it the peops were so carried away that we had crawling, diving, rolling in talc...goodness cracious....

Mick and i took good care of our space by tickling Kirsty S & Alison pink with plenty of banter, bevvy's and a little salsa....the girllies were adoreable...such fun fun fun.. :P

As for the morning after the bacon sandwiches......MAGIC... :thumbsup:

Thanks Julie..... may you live long and be happy..... :)

BakerSoul.......................

Certainly the cockney end of the country agree...Mad Julie so cute...i could feel the emotions of the evening swelling since the moment we arrived blowing up birthday balloons and helping Julies Angles with decorations and other bonkers assessories including a birthday cake with a portrait of julie with one of her earlier unforgetable "BONKERS" hairstyles....mmm perhaps a little kinky i say..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kev Moore, Immy and myself by this time were a little peckish by this stage and settled nicely to sample some of the local tasty fresh fish n chips...and for afters had the pleasure of meeting Mick....well from that moment it were history... :yes:

What can i say...Julie you have an adoreable family who love you lots...and your friends were amazing....interesting to put names to faces as i can see that many of the soul-source personalities are circulating about the north of england and present for your party...the venue Cleethorpes has all the traditions of a stomping ground for the kind of music we love....and loved it we did...!!....glitter curtains on the stage...flush wooden dance floor....just perfect..

The music was brilliant & i were thouroughly entertained with a splash of classics from across the board....just perfect for birthday celebrations...the dancing...the hustle and to top it the peops were so carried away that we had crawling, diving, rolling in talc...goodness cracious....

Mick and i took good care of our space by tickling Kirsty S & Alison pink with plenty of banter, bevvy's and a little salsa....the girllies were adoreable...such fun fun fun.. :P

Thankyou Brian for your lovely words and your company over such a memorable weekend for me :thumbsup: your welcome anytime you want to venture northwards for a soul venue or just a break :yes:

Love ya too bits xx

Julie xxxx

Thank you for a weekend of laughs & fun ..

Loved Friday nights impromptu get together , It was great to meet Kev, Imogen & Brian .. Lovely people & you're all welcome back anytime..

Please don't be strangers ..

Had a fabulous time on Saturday , went for a lovely meal before the party .. Thank you Steve.. xx

Then off to the party where it was great to be in a room with so many good friends & to meet lots of new ones ..

Julie you looked gorgeous , you scrub up well girl !! .. classy bird ha ha .. :0)) xx

Fab music & we certainly made use of the dance floor..

Julie it was a wonderful party for a wonderful person .. You know that we love you to bits... You deserved it ..

Looking forward now to your proper birthday day & helping you celebrate that too !!! ...

Bring on the weekend ..

Lots of love ..

Claire xxxx

• Helpful 1

Thank you for a weekend of laughs & fun ..

Loved Friday nights impromptu get together , It was great to meet Kev, Imogen & Brian .. Lovely people & you're all welcome back anytime..

Please don't be strangers ..

Had a fabulous time on Saturday , went for a lovely meal before the party .. Thank you Steve.. xx

Then off to the party where it was great to be in a room with so many good friends & to meet lots of new ones ..

Julie you looked gorgeous , you scrub up well girl !! .. classy bird ha ha .. :0)) xx

Fab music & we certainly made use of the dance floor..

Julie it was a wonderful party for a wonderful person .. You know that we love you to bits... You deserved it ..

Looking forward now to your proper birthday day & helping you celebrate that too !!! ...

Bring on the weekend ..

Lots of love ..

Claire xxxx

Thankyou Darling for my Hairdo and boy did it stay-up :thumbsup: and for the pre-party nibbles Friday :thumbsup: I love you too :wink: Roll on this weekend :thumbup: birthday celebrations all over the shop :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Julie xx

Guest SteveJohnston

Bloody great to see a Lancashire lass enjoy her self so much, you sure can "paty" Julie xx see you Friday & see if you can find Kevs bagg's for Saturday night! you just never know we may see him on the dance floor!!! :wicked:

Bloody great to see a Lancashire lass enjoy her self so much, you sure can "paty" Julie xx see you Friday & see if you can find Kevs bagg's for Saturday night! you just never know we may see him on the dance floor!!! :wicked:

Paty :lol: Kev won`t be on the dance floor Steve His glass back don`t hold it anymore :huh: Was great to have you and many Lancastrians at my party i think we out numbered the others :thumbsup: and as my dad said "can`t be all that bad then "

See you at the weekend

Julie xx

Guest SteveJohnston

Paty :lol: Kev won`t be on the dance floor Steve His glass back don`t hold it anymore :huh: Was great to have you and many Lancastrians at my party i think we out numbered the others :thumbsup: and as my dad said "can`t be all that bad then "

See you at the weekend

Julie xx

Bloody nick picking over an "R" .........................& what is up with paty? as you had the cake!!! :o))

Guest newman

Hi Julie, we've just about got over the drive back lol!

Thanks for inviting us to share your birthday celebration we had a great night and caught up with a lot of friends.

Hopefully we'll catch up with you & Kev soon!

Hi Julie, we've just about got over the drive back lol!

Thanks for inviting us to share your birthday celebration we had a great night and caught up with a lot of friends.

Hopefully we'll catch up with you & Kev soon!

No thankyou Graham for making the trip up North :thumbsup: i know youv`e had a lot on lately :yes: Thank Chrissie for me too :thumbsup:

Hope to see you soon

Julie xxx

Edited by Julie Moore

I would just like to say Thankyou to one & all for giving me the best Birthday Bash ever :thumbup: What a cracking turnout :thumbsup: Thankyou for all the Prezzie`s & cards :thumbup: I will thankyou all personally when I open them next week if i can wait that long :shhh: Think everyone went home very happy I know I did :yes:

Love you all :wink:

Julie xxxxx

Julie

I have only been nipping in & out of SS recently, so completely missed this thread :ohmy:

Thanks a million for the invite. I had one of the best times ever & it wasn't even my party.

What a turnout !! You have lovely family & friends, and it was a pleasure to mix with them all ..... yes even Mick from Brum :lol:

Great music throughout & I loved the balloon volleyball :D & I would say that Claire S & I are champions at keeping it up :wicked:

I fully understand that being the hostess you can't always settle & enjoy it to the max, but let me assure you that we all enjoyed it on your behalf :lol:

Enjoy the rest of your celebrations & a Very Happy Birthday for Tuesday :thumbup:

Lots of love & lipgloss

Ali x

It was lovely to meet you too Brian & watch you bust some moves :thumbsup:

Thanks for tickling our pinks :ohmy: I mean tickling us pink :D Had a real good laugh in your company, & look forward to bumping into you again.

Take care & bye for now

Ali x