"prince Charles" Pain

Boogaloo

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

I've never seen a copy on Jetstream.

Had an originaI 7" acetate that I recently sold on, think Flynny also had a spare acetate a while back, so might be worth dopping him a PM.

He's right, I do have an original Audiodisc 7" of it...spare.

By the way Warren, I'm Flynny not Flanny...twins seperated by a mere letter, mind, yet seldom seen in the same room at the same time!

:lol:

Social source share

He's right, I do have an original Audiodisc 7" of it...spare.

By the way Warren, I'm Flynny not Flanny...twins seperated by a mere letter, mind, yet seldom seen in the same room at the same time!

:lol:

I'm always right :D

Actually, I only knew this fact cus I PMed Flynny (not Flanny) for some info on it a while back, and it seems all 3 acetates may have come from the same source.

Anyways, it's Flunny who's got all the really great records......this pair are just 2Bob chancers living on the back of his reputation :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Well, it looks like the seldom used tactic of listing the wrong record in hope of picking up the one you really want has worked. Thanks for all the help folks. :thumbup:

BTW how come bloody Mace always has (or has just sold) every tune I put up on here :huh: Has he stooped so low that he's now found a way of hacking into computers now. You might think it's funny but I wouldn't put it past him :lol:

Edited by boogaloo
Social source share

BTW how come bloody Mace always has (or has just sold) every tune I put up on here :huh: Has he stooped so low that he's now found a way of hacking into computers now. You might think it's funny but I wouldn't put it past him :lol:

How very dare you....... :ohmy:

P.S. don't forget to do a full P.C. scan a.s.a.p, you're well overdue from what i can see... :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share