Bury Masonic

Guest bury masonic

Guest bury masonic

WOW! :thumbup: another superb night of sounds at BURY MASONIC!

You would be hard pressed to hear better quality music anywhere, than what was played last night!

Our first guest dj, the young, but very knowledgeable GARY BLATCHFORD, played a blinding set!

watch out for this very promising young man! :thumbsup:

A massive thank you must go to ADAM & MATT, who travelled all the way from Coventry to tickle our tastebuds. The low turnout did nothing to detract from the exceptional tunes they delivered,

soooo good! :wicked:

They are , without doubt, 2 of the scene,s top DJ,S! and genuinely decent blokes!

It was lovely to see Ang & Steve again, hope it was worth your journey! :yes:

We must not forget our regulars,

it goes without saying,how much we appreciate your unwavering support! :)

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON,

REGARDS, SHEILA & DERECK,

KILLA

RITA & IAN :hatsoff2:

• Replies 6
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kev such

Great to see you lot at the dayer Derek. Massive thanks for the tune mate, totally unexpected.

Me and Karen are looking forward to coming up and opening my box for the Masonic crowd on the 17th.

Regards to all.

Kev

Edited by kev such
Guest SteveC

Just to echo the thoughts of the promoters....music was faultless. So good to hear uptempo tunes you know next to ones you don't. Adam and Matt were spot on with their spots. A handful of purchases that I was extremely pleased with......(my fave is the Marvin L Sims, Adam).

A pleasure to meet Vernon and Ronnie, hope you guys can make it to Rugby with Ed and Neet.

Love this venue, the friendliness of the door staff and in fact everyone who attends and the music is fresh and a wonderful tonic. Many thanks and hope to be back real soon.

Steve & Ang

Apologies for the delay in posting, I was out the night after Bury and in recovery since :wink:

I had a great time, numbers werent at the usual level but that didn't stop us enjoying ourselves. Lovely venue, good sound system and a warm, friendly welcome from everyone. Gary Blatchford was behind the decks when we arrived (we would have been there for the start of his set but spent 20 mins exploring Bury aka getting lost lol!) and he played an excellent mix of sounds and enjoyed chatting afterwards mate :thumbsup: . Brilliant to see Steve C and Ang again, as well as several others inc Neil Toplis and Stu Cheetham.

I've totally redone my playbox since Saturday in readiness for DJing at Gloucester tomorrow so with my lack of memory I can't recall all the stuff I played or the order but the following were definately spun by me:

Ola V Harper - I Wanna Weep

Cash McCall - I'm In Danger

Shirley Brown - Yes Sir, Brother

Lee Mitchell - Love Of My Baby

Martha Bass - Since I've Been Born Again

Rudy Mockabee - Sweet Thing

Billy Hawks - You've Been A Bad Girl

Ikettes - What'cha Gonna Do

Hayes Cotton - I'll Be Waiting (Claire label)

Syl Johnson - That's Why

CL Blast - What Can I Do

Lou Courtney - Trying To Find My Woman

Little Gregory - Get Away!

Good luck with the new venue guys and look forward to coming to see it myself very soon :thumbsup:

Edited by Guest