mike

Your Current Must Watch Tv ?

1,771 posts in this topic

On 5/4/2017 at 16:08, WoodButcher said:

Looking forward to the new series "Jamestown" , a drama about English settlers in America in 1617.

Typically overhyped by Sky , no doubt cost a pretty penny to produce but it lacks ooomph , not going on the "must see" list ... :(

My current "must watch" TV is a Panasonic Viera. I've also got an LG and a Logik. But my Viera is my "must watch" one.

On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 17:01, WoodButcher said:

New series of "Hinterland" just started on the Beeb ... :yes:

Watched the Welsh episodes ( y gwyll with subtitles, obviously ) a few months back, couldn't wait for the English version:D

So that's Season 2 of "Billions" done and dusted , now another year long wait for Season 3 ... gonna be a long year ... :(

Just watching the last few episodes of "Hell On Wheels".  Amazon were a bit naughty having included seasons 1 to 4 and half of season 5 with their Prime membership, only to release the second half of season 5 as Pay On Demand.  Luckily it's available free from alternative sources.

American Gods just keeps getting darker and darker.

Better Call Saul is fantastic. Trouble is, since I am only starting to get interested in Breaking Bad, that some of the things they're doing currently make no sense unless you've seen BB. But I like it!

Gotta get caught up on the new season of Fargo...we've only seen the first episode, and they're on the sixth! But it looks good, judging by the first episode. Ewan MacGregor plays twin brothers, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead is absolutely gorgeous!

Best,

Mark

15 minutes ago, clevesoulie said:

Better Call Saul is fantastic. Trouble is, since I am only starting to get interested in Breaking Bad, that some of the things they're doing currently make no sense unless you've seen BB. But I like it!

Gotta get caught up on the new season of Fargo...we've only seen the first episode, and they're on the sixth! But it looks good, judging by the first episode. Ewan MacGregor plays twin brothers, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead is absolutely gorgeous!

Best,

Mark

Where can you watch Fargo Mark? I have see. Season one and two I think - with Billy Bob Thornton.  

Thanks

Pete 

19 minutes ago, clevesoulie said:

Best,

Mark

Yep really needed to watch breaking bad first mate. 

38 minutes ago, Peter99 said:

Where can you watch Fargo Mark? I have see. Season one and two I think - with Billy Bob Thornton.  

Thanks

Pete 

Fargo is playing here in the States on FX. Billy Bob was in the first season, Kirsten Dunst was in the second.

Best,

Mark

12 minutes ago, clevesoulie said:

Fargo is playing here in the States on FX. Billy Bob was in the first season, Kirsten Dunst was in the second.

Best,

Mark

Thanks. I'll do a search later. Might not be on in the uk yet. 

Peter they are both on Netflix,  plus the original film, that's if you have it of course:)

17 minutes ago, Widnes63 said:

Peter they are both on Netflix,  plus the original film, that's if you have it of course:)

Thanks mate

yes I have Netflix - I've watched the film but only thought there were two seasons of the series on there. I check later. 

:thumbsup:

Only two series on Netflix, series three has not been shown here yet mate, it finishes in the states in july, maybe then we will get to see it, worth the wait.

12 minutes ago, Widnes63 said:

Only two series on Netflix, series three has not been shown here yet mate, it finishes in the states in july, maybe then we will get to see it, worth the wait.

Thanks Steve

At least I know I'm up to date then. Cracking series.

Best wishes mate

Peter

Just watched the opener of Season 3 online , as good a start as I'd hoped ... :thumbsup:

Off for episodes 2,3,4 and 5 now ... :hatsoff2:

any season of any show is available online you dont need netflix to watch just search

15 hours ago, Peter99 said:

Thanks. I'll do a search later. Might not be on in the uk yet. 

Sure this has been said before but, if you download Kodi to your pc you can watch any film or tv series past or present - for free. If you get an android box you can watch directly on your tv rather than your pc. I live in China so it's really handy for me.

Have to say we like watching Rowan Atkinson as "Maigret" - couldn't believe it when I 1st saw advert, thought it would be some sort of Clouseau spoof. Just love how they can recreate those 1950s days. 

Not quite sure how "Breaking Bad" had passed me by unnoticed ... :huh: 

But after a mini-binge of the first four episodes I am well and truly hooked ... :thumbsup:

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Related Soul Music Links