• Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest woolie mark

hi marco, how are you?

you're gonna be lucky on this one - i posted a want up a while ago and drew a blank - if you can find my previous posting there's a sound-file on it (can't remember when, must have been about june/july, but not sure - listed as tribute to betty)

if you find two copies, let me know

cheers whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest marco i

hi marco, how are you?

you're gonna be lucky on this one - i posted a want up a while ago and drew a blank - if you can find my previous posting there's a sound-file on it (can't remember when, must have been about june/july, but not sure - listed as tribute to betty)

if you find two copies, let me know

cheers :wicked:

Hi there!

I found the mp3... I really love the tune. That's the problem with new releases... easy and cheap if you get them on time, later they become hard to find (if they are worth it!)

Living in Italy it's not so easy to keep up to date with modern room sounds thumbsup.gif

Take care, Marco

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

Hi there!

I found the mp3... I really love the tune. That's the problem with new releases... easy and cheap if you get them on time, later they become hard to find (if they are worth it!)

Living in Italy it's not so easy to keep up to date with modern room sounds :thumbsup:

Take care, Marco

yeah, it's great isn't it

have you got vince montana 12" and sonya grier 7"?

cheers unsure.gif

Social source share

Guest marco i

yeah, it's great isn't it

have you got vince montana 12" and sonya grier 7"?

cheers unsure.gif

Got both of them... Vince Montana is the best 2005 track IMHO! :good:

Social source share

Guest marco i

showing in stock at www.juno.co.uk

they usually have it when its up there to 'add to basket'. Great service from Juno too.

If anyone can find me ANTONIO CABALLERO-LA MANGA (PANAMA RED) whils we are on new(ish) release tip then i would be grateful, tried GEMM but different mixes

They've got a couple of Dj Genesis tunes in stock, but unfortunately not Tonigh. :wub:

I agree with you, Juno record is top service, I use it quite often.

Thanks anyway whistling.gif

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

this must have been re-pressed cos suddenly several people have it back in stock

rob grant has it:

robgrant@blueyonder.co.uk

01324 634478

whistling.gif

Just ordered mine blush.gif .................... fab & groovy bit of modern soul :lol: , allways good service from Rob Grant

Edited by garv
Social source share