• Replies 18
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

Deffo Paul Sadot as far as I'm aware, and think Mik did buy Pauls copy.

Heard Ady 'Stroke of luck' Pierce had a copy a good few years back and sold it on for a mere few hundred....maybe this was Pauls copy?

Who bought Flannys copy, or does he still have it?

i bought Flannys copy also had his jt parker.well it was near enough to xmas so i bought my own present.

Social source share

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

4 known incl the ebay one if I'm correct then?

i'm pretty sure the copy i got from flanny was the one owned by paul sadot.its also as nice if not a bit cleaner than the copy for sale.

Social source share

remember hearing this at that mini niter they did a couple of years back at the music cafe in leicester, in the same set as bobby cash - nobody knows, but couldn't tell you who the dj was.....

sure that was the nite i first heard the parisians - twinkle little star.

walked away from that evening with 3 class tunes in my head, but never heard the first two played out again.

class...

Social source share

remember hearing this at that mini niter they did a couple of years back at the music cafe in leicester, in the same set as bobby cash - nobody knows, but couldn't tell you who the dj was.....

walked away from that evening with 3 class tunes in my head, but never heard the first two played out again.

class...

Think Rob Smith sometimes plays Bobby Cash , so could possibly have been him if in Leicester?

Social source share

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

class...

yes i did give it a spin at the leicester allnighter.

Social source share