Closed

Guest righttrack

Guest righttrack

These were on sale from a well known Belgian dealer, when I was in Brussels last week!

link removed by site while awaiting info from poster

Edited by mike
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
Guest sharmo 1

Another one bites the dust.Fantastic record in fact one of my all timers my question is this who'll buy it ? There's certain thing's that should stay as they are and this is probably one of them , still there you go.

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

I will bet anyone that this has been pressed from the soundfile provided by the seller of that original the other month, the mp3 on the ebay sale is low quality but you can tell it's a fresh recording, the chap must have sent out stacks of them.

Hi Pete what did the original go for i didn't know there was one floating around for sale.

Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Yeah the chap was selling it on here - or rather plugging the ebay sale of it on here, he found it at a local flea market I think - was about 3 months ago. Sorry don't know exactly what it went for, rumour was $12000

Thank's Pete.

Social source share

Djs who play bootlegs will play it because they are Arseholes and only care for their 15 minutes of fame!

very well said Steve shoot the fuckers

• Helpful 2
Social source share

have moved this back to its original place as felt the move to box was in error

to the topic starter

chris

you are well aware of our policy regarding the advertising of current non-legal re-issues on here

and how you really should add licensing details to avoid any doubt or confusion to any such posts

as there is no mention of licensing etc have closed this for now and have removed the link

ask pm me details of licencing so can post up

if not will take the necessary moderation action

• Helpful 2
Social source share

• 1 month later...