Fingers' Sales - Acetates

Ficklefingers

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

John, first one is a cracker but full sound clip? Buyer won't be too happy if everyone else has recorded it...

are you talking about the emotions? it sounds just like the emotions on vardan / lovers on gate / phillips. i didn't compare closely to see if there were slight differences. but it's essentially a released track. great record.

Social source share

are you talking about the emotions? it sounds just like the emotions on vardan / lovers on gate / phillips. i didn't compare closely to see if there were slight differences. but it's essentially a released track. great record.

No that was the last one, it was the first one I was talking about really, I Got My Own Thing Goin'.

Social source share

i have a different sort order set than you. do you have the howard guyton verve 45 to compare? it's not the jaywalkers version.

Howard Guyton is a different song with the same name.

The Jay Walkers and also Little Charles & The Sidewinders recorded versions of "Got My Own Thing Going". Both of those tunes have got the same lyrics and writers on both 45s and it's a (demo?) version of the same tune that can be found on the acetate:

Edited by Sebastian
  • Helpful 1
Social source share