Good Titles Ending Tonight George Freeman Etc

Pete S

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
Guest gordon russell

George Freeman, one of the best beat ballads on the planet :yes:

who the hell wants to go out  all fizzed up listening to.....a beat ballad............. :sleep3:  :sleep3:

Social source share

Since when did they have to be played out anyway? I often get all "fizzed up" (which I assume you to mean up for it and not drug fuelled) at home and put a ten stack of sweet soul/crossover on the dansette. Gets me just as excited as uptempo dancers at a niter.

Good luck with the sales pete

Edited by LilJimmyCrank
Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Nobody, you're meant to play it at the end, could never play slow records in the middle of the night

Ha Ha  pete!!.....you,ve not been out for a long time that much is clear :D ....thats the old formula that most l admit, adhere to......but not where l go....first it would,nt get played at all,far too dreary....and second  deffo not at the end....bad bad bad!!....play to much of this stuff and there ain,t no one left at the end  atb  tezza..

p.s  hows the record decks? :thumbup:

Edited by gordon russell
Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Since when did they have to be played out anyway? I often get all "fizzed up" (which I assume you to mean up for it and not drug fuelled) at home and put a ten stack of sweet soul/crossover on the dansette. Gets me just as excited as uptempo dancers at a niter.

Good luck with the sales pete

Fair point............retract my observation

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

DIDNT HAPPEN AT STAFFORD THIS KIND OF STUFF WAS DROPPED IN ALL 0VER THE PLACE

LOOK AT MONSTER FLOORFILLERS NOW - PYRAMID FOR ONE

I REMEMBER DANCING TO ROMANCE WATSON - 3 PEOPLE ON THE DANCEFLOOR

3 WEEKS LATER - PACKED DANCEFLOOOR

#

Mark.......where you led  others followed :thumbup:  :thumbup: .....how are ya anyway :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest Polyvelts

who the hell wants to go out  all fizzed up listening to.....a beat ballad............. :sleep3:  :sleep3:

Great record but wouldnt dance to it, but then It's not a djs playlist, it's an eBay sales link.

Social source share

Ha Ha  pete!!.....you,ve not been out for a long time that much is clear :D ....thats the old formula that most l admit, adhere to......but not where l go....first it would,nt get played at all,far too dreary....and second  deffo not at the end....bad bad bad!!....play to much of this stuff and there ain,t no one left at the end  atb  tezza..

p.s  hows the record decks? :thumbup:

Well only had one go but pretty fantastic apart from a little fault on the left deck which sometimes slows down and speeds up again...

Social source share