Gwen Owens Just Say You're Wanted (And Needed) White Demo On Velgo

The Milk Man

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

What a record, real shame about the background noise. I personally couldn't stand to listen to it like that, but looks like many others aren't as fussy as me. Probably worth a fortune just to have it in your collection, but I've always been about the music in the grooves. It is a crime that people can treat vinyl with no respect. 

Good luck with the sale, and I will be very interested to see what it finally goes for.  :thumbsup:

Social source share

What a record, real shame about the background noise. I personally couldn't stand to listen to it like that, but looks like many others aren't as fussy as me. Probably worth a fortune just to have it in your collection, but I've always been about the music in the grooves. It is a crime that people can treat vinyl with no respect. 

Good luck with the sale, and I will be very interested to see what it finally goes for.  :thumbsup:

The thing is, records were made to be played, so in the 60's my Mom had a few hundred 45's which she let me play with, and I started buying my own records in 1968, I can tell you that none of them had sleeves, we threw the sleeves away and the records were just piled on top of one another.  This is probably what happened to 50% of all records sold in the 60's.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

If I were fortunate enough to have lots of money, I would love to have a small box of my all time favourite 45's on the original vinyl. Just to look at and play from time to time.

I'm the same with cars. I would have a heated garage with all my favourite cars sat in it. And I don't mean super cars.

Back to reality.

Where the hell have the smileys gone?

• Helpful 1
Social source share