Records Stolen - Thread Merged

My dear old buddy (Fu) Phuoc Ngo in Switzerland has had his record box stolen, see post below.......................

Dear FB mates, 
unfortunately my record case with my best and favorites records was stolen in Birmingham, UK. 
It is a silver color case which fits 50 7inch records. Most of the records are in color card sleeves with my name, swiss address and phone number.
Some of the records are:
Lou Lawton - Knick Knack Patty Wack
The Masqueraders - Do you love me baby
The Falcons - Good Good Feeling
Creations - Footsteps
Al Foster Band - The Night Of The Wolf
Rosetta Hightower - Big Bird
Eddie King & Mae B May - Please Mr. Dj
In the past, stolen record boxes are gone forever, but if someone offer a whole box with my name, please write me. Thanks a lot!
Cheers
Fu

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

Guest northernsoul62

People getting records stolen seems to be happening a lot lately..but its not a new thing i had single records not whole box stolen when i dj,yd  in the 8t ,s people i knew used to ask if they could look through my box did not realise they were missing till weeks later after frantically searching for them in every shelf/box i had ....a few pricks ruin what was called the friendly scene..hope they are found

Social source share

Guest dr-fu

Hi

My name is Fu and I am coming from Switzerland. I am for traveling in UK and I am travel from Birmingham to Blackpool and Manchester, where I will spin some records with my fried Gary Bratchford.
Unfortunately my record case with my best and favorites records was stolen in Birmingham during my stay there. 

The record case is a silver color case which fits around 50 7inch records. Most of the records are in color card sleeves with my name, swiss address and phone number.

I hope this list shows all of my records in the box.

Records in the box:

Lou Lawton - Knick Knack Patty Wack

The Masqueraders - Do you love me baby

The Falcons - Good Good Feeling

Creations - Footsteps

Al Foster Band - The Night Of The Wolf

Rosetta Hightower - Big Bird

Eddie King & Mae B May - Please Mr. Dj

Chuck Bernard - The Other Side Of My Mind
Continental Showstoppers - Not Too Young
Gene Chandler - Mr Big Shot
Billy Stewart - Summertime
Dee Edwards - Why Can't There Be Love (Vogue)
The Originals - Good Lovin' Is Just A Dime Away
Carl Carlton - I Can Feel It
T.S.U. Tornadoes - I Still Love You (Ovide)
Four Below Zero - My Baby's Got E.S.P.
Wanda Jackson - Funnel of Love
Little Willie John - I'm Shakin
2 supremes records

Not shure if I put these in the box:
Conquistadors - Sadness & Madness
Accents - Who You Gonna Love
Detroit Land Apples - I Need Help
Gloria Jones - Tainted Love
Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Jeff Perry - Love Don't Come No Stronger
Carl Hall - Is Your Love Going Or Growing
Mill Evans - Why, Why, Why
Tamiko Jones - Cross my heart
Ray Charles - Hit The Road Jack
Candace Love - Wonderful night

If you hear or know something, I would be very happy about some info.
Thanks for helping me to find my case and records.

PS. I didn’t know where to put my post here, so I put in Freebasing.

Cheers
Fu
Social source share

Hi

My name is Fu and I am coming from Switzerland. I am for traveling in UK and I am travel from Birmingham to Blackpool and Manchester, where I will spin some records with my fried Gary Bratchford.
Unfortunately my record case with my best and favorites records was stolen in Birmingham during my stay there. 

The record case is a silver color case which fits around 50 7inch records. Most of the records are in color card sleeves with my name, swiss address and phone number.

If you hear or know something, I would be very happy about some info.

Hi Fu, sorry to hear about this mate.

Do you know EXACTLY where your records were stolen? Was it in a bar or music venue?... or maybe from your hotel or at a train station? A more exact location might give people a few ideas of where they should concentrate any efforts to find your records.

Good luck.

:hatsoff2: - Kev

Edited by KevinKent
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Hi Fu, sorry to hear about this mate.

Do you know EXACTLY where your records were stolen? Was it in a bar or music venue?... or maybe from your hotel or at a train station? A more exact location might give people a few ideas of where they should concentrate any efforts to find your records.

Good luck.

:hatsoff2: - Kev

Exactly. If it was an opportunity theft by some chav/scrote it's quite possible they were thrown over a fence before they got to the next 'Subway' sandwich shop.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Seems to be a regular thinn now i am sad to say...

Aint it crazy, we bring out a box worth a small fortune and leave it behind decks while many of us get smashed, then come out of an event in the wee hours of the morning with all the late night animals lurking :huh:  :huh: ....  We like to keep it OVO and risk so much.. 

Hope you get em back my old mate...

Steve... :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Guest Garry Huxley

good luck, when you find the name of the thief post it on here and i'm sure some fellow soulie will show him / her some real justice.

all the best

Garry

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!