both NM vinyl. EX covers.

many thanks.

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Both listed at £100/125 in the latest RC guide.

Thats just ridiculous though.  The LP market has just crashed last couple of years - I've still got copies of Scotty School Days, reggae Hits 69, Here Comes The Duke, Herbsman reggae etc, and I mean pristine ones, can't sell them at half the price I used to be able to get.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

hi Pete,

is there any price guide dedicated to ska/ rocksteady - Boss Reggae that is available as prices seem to be all over the place?

regards H

Not that I know of Harry.  Never known it so unstable, for instance, I bid on 12 records over the weekend, I won 3, I lost 9, but the three I won were the ones I expected to lose and vice versa.  

Also you have to take into account how much someone wants something, I bid on a record week before last and I bid £100 over what I actually think it's worth just to make sure I got it - and I lost!

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

know exactly what you mean Pete,

won Lloyd charmers/ hippy boys - stronger - Randys for £22.00 but missed out on Crystalites - Sic him Rover - Songbird as I set my snipe too low.

the problem I have is not sure exactly what the values are on these and don't want to chase the trends so to speak so guess that I will have to be patient.

see below an up to date wants list should you come across any of them.

PHYLLIS DILLON RIGHT TRACK TREASURE ISLE CRYSTALITES SIC HIM ROVER SONG BIRD SB 1030   PAT KELLY IF IT DON'T WORK OUT GAS 125 GAYLADS WHA SHE DO NOW TROJAN TR688 MAYTONES CALL YOU UP / BILLY GOAT BLUE CAT BS149 (CAT052B) RHYTHM RULERS SECOND PRESSURE BULLET BU447 CLANCY ECCLES SHOO - BE - DO DUKE DU-31 THE OLD ONES GET YOU (VERSION 2) INBIDIMTS  REGGAE BOYS WHAT YOU GONNA DO  UNITY UN 530 HOPETON LEWIS LIVE IT UP    WINSTON SHAND MATILDA BULLET BU411 ALTON ELLIS AINT THAT LOVING YOU TREASURE ISLE / TROJAN ALTON ELLIS DANCE CRASHER ISLAND WI - 239 KINGSTONIANS  HOLD DOWN CRAB 19 A PATRICK & LLOYD RETURN OF THE POLLOCK BIG SHOT B1 550 SOUL DIRECTIONS  SU SU SU    ALTON ELLIS LET HIM TRY COXSONE HOPETON LEWIS LIVE IT UP    TECHNIQUES I AM IN LOVE   BLEECHERS  RAM YOU HARD PUNCH PH23  SKATALITES SIMMER DOWN   THE SLICKERS HULLA BOOLA/ RUN FATTIE TROJAN TR 7718 COLIN MARSHALL ? SWEET 69  

regards Harry

Edited by soulster22
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!