Symphonical Sales List 006

The Milk Man

Subscribe
Past Issues
RSSTranslate
Symphonical Sales List 006 : Soul, Funk & Modern 45s
View this email in your browser

Symphonical Records Sales List 006

Welcome to our sixtg sales list at Symphonical Records. We'll be offering you regular lists of Rare, In-Demand & Obscure titles from across the board, all on original 45s.

If you're interested in any of the records listed then please contact us atsymphonicalrecords@gmail.com, also feel free to send along any wants that you have.

Ordering: E-mail symphonicalrecords@gmail.com. Records will be reserved on a strict first come, first served basis. I will hold records for 24 hours before consulting the next buyer.
Grading: US Record Grading system: NM / VG++ / VG+ / VG / VG-
Postage: UK: £3 Recorded, £8 Special Delivery / International: £10 Airsure
Returns: Please notify immediately upon receipt if not satisfied for a full money back guarantee.

Sound Clips: For a full length sound clip of any record then please email me to arrange.

PLEASE CLICK 'VIEW ENTIRE MESSAGE' AT THE BOTTOM TO VIEW FULL LIST

45s SALES LIST  (click track title to listen)

PRO-FASCINATION (MOT)

VG+ £1100 sold

A. TRY LOVE AGAIN
B. I WANT TO WRAP YOU IN MY ARMS

Scarce & In-Demand 70s Modern/Crossover double-sider from New Orleans. Plays perfect despite the wear & tears to the labels.

STAR QUAKE (MERIT)

VG £900 sold

A. DON'T YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU PT.1
B. DON'T YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU PT.2

Big spin for Soul Sam amongst a few others that have been fortunate to come across it. 45 has a warp that doesn't affect play, tough to turn up in any shape.

TYRONNE STREET & THE FANTASTIC SOUL REVUE (CRESCENT-CITY)

VG £575

A. MAMA'S LITTLE GIRL
B. JUST PLAIN SOUL

Early 70's release from the iconic Greensboro, North Carolina. Beautiful group soul backed with a funk instrumental.

HAROLD CELIUS WITH FLEX (JADOR)

SOLD

A. DON'T EVER BREAK MY HEART
B. THAT'S WHAT LOVE CAN DO

Complete unknown to me, just a couple of hits online - take your chance on this obscurity.

THE DEMANDS (CLEM)

NM £850

A. SAY IT AGAIN
B. LET ME BE MYSELF

Texas Group Soul double-sider, both sides as timeless as each other. Spotless copy

AL MASON (FYNAL VYNAL)

VG+ £375

A. GOOD LOVIN
B. COLOR HER WOMAN

First 7" press of this Modern Soul classic, otherwise seen on the later Bunky issue (or as the B side to 'Al and the Kidd Records' 12" 1980 release).

L.T & THE SOULFUL DYNAMICS (SOLO)

VG+ £1100

A. CRAZY ABOUT YOU BABY
B. EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMEBODY

Kansas was on fire with not only it's burnt ends but also one of the finest labels around, 'Solo Records'. One side of glorious crossover harmonies with a hard hitting uptempo funk flip.

ISHOLA MUHAMMAD (GUESS)

VG+ OFFERS sold

A. OPEN UP YOUR HEART
B. STAY TOGETHER

Doth of the cap to Mr.Fish for introducing another dancefloor packer from the Lenis Guess studios by non-other than Ishola Muhammad. I think 'rarely turns up' is an understatement. Original copy here for offers.

SOULISTICS (LIBERATION)

VG++ sold

A. COTTON-EYED JO
B. JONES 'N

Championed by Keb Darge for the uptempo side of Jones 'N, whereas gracefully acknowledged by the late Boba for Cotton-Eyed Jo. Oscar Asparagus production.

ROBERT VANDERBILT & THE FOUNDATION OF SOULS (SENSATIONAL)

VG+ £100

A. A MESSAGE ESPECIALLY FROM GOD
B. I CAN'T MAKE IT BY MYSELF

A Gospel inspired message that resonates through the soul.

PINCH OF PERFECTION (G&W)

VG+ £800

A. ALL THAT'S LEFT IS MEMORIES
B. LOVING ALONE

Mid 70s Virginia perfection, and not just a pinch of it. Iconic Modern Soul at it's finest.

ICE-COLD-LOVE (TAMMY)

VG £60

A. SHEER MAGIC
B. WONDERFUL TO BE LOVED

Ohio wasn't affected by a lack of truly talented artists back in the day and this is a testament to how enigmatic a 'soul' record can be.

THE DEFAULTERS FT. CHARLES HANCOCK (P.D.J.S.)

VG+ £60

A. GENTLE MAN
B. DISCO DENNIS

Ohio's Boddie studios can claim host to producing some of the most hauntingly, wonderful tunes from back then. 'Gentle Man' being a prime example.

THE LOVESEED (AMESTAY)

NM £300

A. BEING ALONE
B. LOVESEED

DC Group Soul with a Northern flip. Scarce & fantastic, being alone never sounded so good.

Copyright © 2016, Symphonical Records, All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you are either a past customer, or have asked to join my monthly set sale list.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

This email was sent to symphonicalrecords@gmail.com 
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
Symphonical Records · Hackney · London, Lnd E83EZ · United Kingdom 

• Helpful 2
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic