Advice on which soul do required please

Drew3

We are in London later this month and I am looking to attend a soul night on Friday 25th Nov.

There appears to be two soul nights not too far from the West End where we will be staying.

They are TSWI at The Pack and Coaches near Euston and Dugout at Mascara Bar, Stamford Hill.

Please could those not connected to either event but who have knowledge of one or both of these nights give me a PM as to your views/comments re music policy, attendance, venue etc. This would be much appreciated.

Please do not post a reply here in the thread as I have no wish to offend anyone connected to either event.  I am simply trying to get our non theatre evening out in London rounded off with some great soul music and dancing.  We have been to some cracking nights on such weekends away in London in the past (Va va Voom for instance) and some where it's not been great for one reason or another (three people other than us or a dive of a venue) so I am simply trying to make a choice that works for my partner as much as me.

Any pointers will be much appreciated and once again this question/request is not intended to offend anyone.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Drew.

Edited by Drew3
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source