selling our souls

SOULMAN62

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I love that egg advert :thumbsup:, puts a smile on my face every time i see it, and i thought thats what it was all about.

what does it matter what marketing folk use if it makes folk,( and hens) happy surly thats why we listen to this stuff in the first place.

the days i stop enjoying it, will be the same week the collection goes :(

sorry for the rant, just say'n like

Social source share

Guest johnny hart

What a happy egg ,Jim, advertisers pay from £5,000 to a million for successful music promo clips. Nice too know some money will filter back to publishers ,record companies and artists/beneficiaries involved. LOL ,Johnny ,Espana.

Social source share

Guest themroc

My music is more than a jingle jangle of notes. My music is emotion and love. Not sum opportunity for sum yuppie stylist to sell me airtime. If you use music without regard for context then your a culture vulture. Delmonte adverts with Strange Fruit playing tastefully in the background .  Bob Marley selling Persil. Music is not a fashion statement.

Social source share

Guest johnny hart

Vive LA difference ,you put up your own dinero and produce Music ,Capitalism and Universal are a fact of life ,be my guest, look forward to your musical contribution with baited breath ! LOL ,Johnny.

Social source share

It's music...nobody is in a position to say who can or can't listen to it. I doubt the Frank Wilson influence will have people rushing to the supermarket to fill their house with eggs. Nor will it have people rushing to northern soul events. Its just a soundtrack to an advert that most people won't even notice. Keep calm and carry on souling.......

Social source share

Guest themroc

Oh! And Things Can only Get Better to get Blair elected. 

Aspirational northern soul cushions.Dinah Washington Cry Me A River to sell a car! It cheapens my life. 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert