JOHNNY HONEYCUT

Guest sugar

cheers guys for your input...........at 65 yrs old, think I`ll pass on that type of money  ( that's 2/3 holidays for me ).....I`ll wait for the boot, if I live long enough !!!

Social source share

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 08:21, sugar said:

cheers guys for your input...........at 65 yrs old, think I`ll pass on that type of money  ( that's 2/3 holidays for me ).....I`ll wait for the boot, if I live long enough !!!

Hi, to be honest I would have thought you had a rough idea of the price of this 45

Social source share

no not at all Julian.....200/300/ 400 yeah but not over the 1500 mark.....its a great dancer but this game of acquiring stuff aint getting any easier

Social source share

when was johnny honeycutt priced at 200/300/400? blimey when i bought my copy off gary spencer 100 years ago it was 700/800 then.....incidently when i met him in charlotte on a visit over.he couldn,t even remember recording the song....i have a great photo of johnny and myself posing in the record studio.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

40 minutes ago, stanley said:

when was johnny honeycutt priced at 200/300/400? blimey when i bought my copy off gary spencer 100 years ago it was 700/800 then.....incidently when i met him in charlotte on a visit over.he couldn,t even remember recording the song....i have a great photo of johnny and myself posing in the record studio.

Have you got the photo to share  .....

Andy

Social source share

the photo was taken while we were in chattie hatties recording studio.hattie leeper that is . we had no idea johnny was living around the area .she gave him a call and i remember she said ,he,ll be around soon he,s just having his hair done .....he was great and gave me his business card ,address etc he was doing weddings or something ,i recall.the photo,s in a frame along with others andy, jack ashford,gino,jackie beavers ,and stuff at his home.do you remember his record room andy ?it was all unreleased stuff..amazing...i,m sure you must remember telling you and rob on our return. send me your email and i,ll see what we can do.

Edited by stanley
Social source share

• 2 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!