Northern Soul and Mod Art

Guest NSoulModArt

Guest NSoulModArt

Hi there, I was on here maybe two years ago when I first started painting Northern Soul and Mod..allot of water under the bridge since but finally I have a few bits and pieces on sale, on my own site, Ebay, and Esty...and two of my artworks have been used by Soul and Ska Clothing for teeshirts releasing in Aug!

I am currently doing a larger painting for the Return to the Carpet Northern Soul Event for Cancer Research UK to be auctioned in Blackpool on the day (28th May 2017 under the Tower 2-6pm) and its my pleasure to donate my time, etc to make it happen...lost 3 precious people to cancer!

Anyway if anyone is interested in any artwork, cards, patches (my own hand printed) or just fancy a read of my Musing Blog over a cuppa my site is:

www.northernsoulmodart.co.uk ...originals to buy (click 'onsale' or buy originals') or just gallery to just browse whilst chomping your toast.

www.nikkimorris.co.uk is my blog, updates, etc.

www.etsy.com/shop/NorthernSoulModArt has hand painted and hand printed cards, lino prints

www.ebay.co.uk/usr/northernsoulmodart which is currently trying out my hand made patches for parkas

Hope to interact here in the future, and many thanks for looking :-) Nik xx

PS this is the part painted box canvas, 20x28inches, just working the skirt...Northern Soul bag patches go on at the end.

0199029359cc876cbd0aab15b826edc9163f9f1605.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Source Advert