Porgy And The Monarchs, Dorothy Williams, Plus...

Ik001

Set Sales.

P.M. or email ian.kinmond@btinternet.com

Porgy And The Monarchs : That Girl. b/w If It’s For Real Baby. Musicor. (VG++). £175.

Dorothy Williams : The Well’s Gone Dry. b/w Country Style. Bandstand U.S.A (d.j. copy) (VG+)(x on b-side). £200.

Erma Franklin : I Get The Sweetest Feeling. b/w Whispers (Getting’ Louder). Brunswick. (VG+). £100.

St. George & Tana : Without Your Heart. b/w So Tenderly. Kapp (radio station copy). NM (company sleeve). £40.

Diana Newby : Everything’s Wrong. b/w The Boy Don’t Stand A Chance. Kapp (radio station copy). (VG+). £30.

Chuck Flamingo : Love, Love, Love. b/w Little Bit Of This ( Little Bit Of That). Rojac. (VG+)(WOL). £40.

The Pageants : Are You Ever Coming Home. b/w I’m A Victim. RCA (demo). (VG+)(WOL b-side). £35.

Danny Williams : The Stranger. b/w I Can’t Believe I’m Losing You. United Artists. (VG++). £20.

Spongy And The Dolls : It Looks Like Love. b/w Really-Really-……Love. Bridgeview. (NM). £90.

Roger Wade : Little Girl. b/w I Can Only Hurt You. Harmon (NM). £40.

Love And Brotherhood : Sugar Pie Honey. b/w You’re What’s Been Missing (From My Life). Chess. (NM). £25.

Strings ‘N Things : Charge. b/w Fabulous New York. Jet Set (demo) VG++)(WOL). £20.

Sam Butera : The Rat Race-Part-1. b/w Part-2. Dot. (VG). £25.

Little Willie John : Fever. b/w Letter From My Darling. Quality (Canadian). (VG+). £40.

RECORD GRADING :
NM (Near Mint): Like new, looks un played.
VG++: A few very faint surface marks, nothing that will affect play
VG+: A few more marks than a VG++. Used but not abused.

VG: Light scuffs and light scratches, there will be light surface wear to the record. Expect some light surface noise in parts or a few clicks or pops here and there.
VG-: The record may have some scratches that will be deep enough to feel. Audible clicks and pops may be consistently present, but no skips.
G: A record that has been played and not taken care of. Constant background noise will be present. Buyer should view records with this grade as filler copies 

•  

•  

DSCN8635.JPG

DSCN8636.JPG

DSCN8637.JPG

DSCN8638.JPG

DSCN8639.JPG

DSCN8640.JPG

DSCN8641.JPG

DSCN8642.JPG

DSCN8643.JPG

DSCN8644.JPG