60's NORTHERN - QUALITY TITLES

Alan Walls

60’s NORTHERN BANGERS, FLOATERS, RATTLERS AND FINGERSNAPPERS

‘ow do Folks. Just the 6 today, but quality tackle, and all in Ex condition. Fill yer boots…

***SOLD***The Commands     -       No Time For You / Hey It’s Love         -    Dynamic   £125      two fine sides for the price of one: a great version of the O’Jays dancer, and a gorgeous mid tempo

***SOLD***The Fiestas             -      Think Smart      -    Old Town *demo*     £300    timeless Stafford classic

***SOLD*** The Tribulations    -      You Gave You Up For Promises / Mama’s Love       -    Imperial *demo*  £40   another Stafford great, another fine double sider. ‘Promises’ has possibly the longest intro in the history of recorded music yet really adds to the sense of anticipation, when that beat kicks in it’s scorching Northern; ‘ Mama’s Love’ is a much more sedate affair, very slick mid tempo dancer

*** SOLD ***   Big Mac           -     That’s The Way To Treat Your Woman    -   Jewell     £40   covered up as Nelson Sanders and The Sulphate Cybermen by some wacky Scottish fellow in the 80’s (*ahem*)  racous, rip roaring R&B Northern belter that enjoyed something of a resurgence last year

Ray Algere             -     In My Corner   -   Tou  Sea   *demo*   £120   an old Dean Anderson spin that never got the attention it deserved, real good dancer outta Noo Orlins

***SOLD*** The Ambassadors   -   Good Love Gone Bad    -     Atlantic *demo*      £50          another fine dancer from this peerless band. No collection should be without one!

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************imageproxy.php?img=&key=519623113c43b88e

Terms (please do read this if you're gonna buy something) :

-              Making an offer to buy - please PM me but also note on the sales thread there's a PM on the way.

-              Prices - while I'm sure my prices are reasonable, I might be open to offers on some titles, so ask. Worst that could happen is I’ll say no, or maybe I’ll tell you to bugger off if you’re being really silly, but we’ll still be pals ;-) Fact is, I’m selling these by choice, so I’d rather get a reasonable price than no sale at all, and there’s no sense you sitting there thinking you want it but it’s £2 more than that guy on Discogs…

-              Shipping - £8 for UK deliveries over £50 by Special Delivery; £3 for 1st Class ‘Signed For’ if under £50. Please note these are standard Royal Mail prices, rounded up to cover the cost of proper packaging, and are not negotiable. For overseas destinations, please ask.

-              Payment - PayPal only, and must be made on my acceptance of your offer. If you wish the peace of mind of paying as a business transaction, please add 4% to the total (ie record plus shipping). If you                        want a wee bit of time to pay then just ask, but please don't assume I'll hold a record without prior arrangement.

-              Returns - no quibble, full refund on the safe return of any record, where you disagree with my condition grading or if I haven't mentioned an obvious fault. I make a point of posting pics so you can see the condition of the labels before you buy. I won't accept returns because of a label's appearance, or because you've decided you don't really like the record after all, or some other daft reason.

Ok, that's the formal jive out the way. Thanks for looking, hope you find something of interest! Cheers, Alan 

Big Mac.jpg

Commands - Hey.jpg

Commands - No Time.jpg

Ray Algere.jpg

The Fiestas.jpg

Tribulations - Mama's Love.jpg

Tribulations - Promises.jpg

Ambassadors.jpg

Edited by Alan Walls
sales update
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF