Ray Pollard

Pat

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

:hatsoff2:HI ALL ... I like to read jokes, however gave up reading the DANDY & BEANO! when I was a kid,   I have both issue & demos of the drifter & sad thing, the latter is in my opinion the better of the 2, both records have been in demand since 1969, so giving a price of £80 for sad thing is not a true reflection of price,  now I must admit we all have had a lucky find in the past & most cheap rare records come from people who are in the need of a quick sale, Pete Smith talks about finding a copy of FEEL SO BAD for £2 but he would never sell it at that price, my piont is sell me your demos of rare UK...KTF

Social source share

37 minutes ago, dthedrug said:

:hatsoff2:HI ALL ... I like to read jokes, however gave up reading the DANDY & BEANO! when I was a kid,   I have both issue & demos of the drifter & sad thing, the latter is in my opinion the better of the 2, both records have been in demand since 1969, so giving a price of £80 for sad thing is not a true reflection of price,  now I must admit we all have had a lucky find in the past & most cheap rare records come from people who are in the need of a quick sale, Pete Smith talks about finding a copy of FEEL SO BAD for £2 but he would never sell it at that price, my piont is sell me your demos of rare UK...KTF

Dave - got these three Saturday - sadly not £2 each though

demos.jpg

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!