WANTED - Blackpool Tower Dancers for Filming

Guest Stu Rolls

Guest Stu Rolls

Hi everyone,

Apologies for my first post here being an advertisement but have been told by many that Soul Source is THE PLACE to find what i'm looking for!

We're creating a series of celebratory films for our client that showcases the positive nature of living life to full and one specifically featuring the Northern Soul community. We're looking for a Northern Soul dancer who is attending the Blackpool Weekender the Friday night next week (28th). Ideally we're looking for someone that is:

• Interested in being filmed for a day in the life type documentary for an online film
  • Already going or available to go and dance on the Friday night of the Blackpool Tower Soul weekender (28th April)
  • Available for filming at their home and/or workplace on Friday 28th April (can be morning of Saturday 29th April if need be).
  • Ideally female (can be male)
  • Ideally aged 30 years or above (can be below)
  • Ideally living in the North West areas
  • A good dancer (doesn't need to be incredible by any stretch, just someone who loves to dance at such events).

As we are making the film for our client (Barclays), we would need that person to be a Barclaycard customer already. There are great incentives for the person we feature, as well as all expenses paid for their attendance at the event and their participation throughout the filming shoot.

Really appreciate you guys taking the time to read and if you can help in any way, please feel free to share or drop me an email.

Kindest thanks,

Stu Rolls

stu.rolls@cohnwolfe.com

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!