Almeta lattimore

Baz1

This is something that I might get killed for :ohmy:my wife shelly bought me these Memories for my 50th birthday 20.03.67 amongst others that knocked me sideways :yes: I looked at the record and it was a minter or so I thought id looked at it  xx:D a fews days later and bolloxed we got back from the pub and you know how it is :wicked:tunes on and I dropped it :ohmy::ohmy:picked it up bolloxed and played it :thumbsup:no skip safe:shhh::shhh:looked at it tonight !!!!!!!!an there's an edge chip:ohmy:!!!!! Not sure if  the damage was done when I dropped it or was it there when we bought it ?I think not, Its tiny the chip but  i am gutted :(:(has anyone else on ss done in a better tune than almeta ? being a tit ? Thi must be loads and its almost certaintly been done before ? Shelly dunt know bye the way :shhh:xx tell us ya storys  :lol::lol:

Edited by baz1
Social source share

Guest son of stan

Mel Britt, trodden on by a friend and broken in two after I slung it on a heap of records on the floor in similar circs...:(

Oh well, they're only records!

Social source share

14 hours ago, son of stan said:

Mel Britt, trodden on by a friend and broken in two after I slung it on a heap of records on the floor in similar circs...:(

Oh well, they're only records!

:ohmy:its heart breakin though :yes:

Edited by baz1
Social source share

There is one less Stemmons Express -Woman, Love Thief (WAND) in the world now after my 9.5 stone bear of a dog decided to bite the very annoying cardboard thing that somebody was actually pushing through the hole on the door. 

Teeth straight through layers of cardboard and vinyl in (several) bites. 

The only consolation is that IT'S A TERRIBLE FERKING RECORD AND MY DOG DID THE WORLD A FAVOUR!!! 

That day I installed wooden blocks in the letterbox opening to make it only 6" wide. 

Thanks Tig ....  R.I.P.  (The record wasn't the cause but it was a close run thing....).

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

It was the bottom record in a pile I grabbed.   I only had hold of the bottom one on one side and as I moved it I caught it on the edge of the table and snap it went.  The pile was stuff that never gets in my play box so I thought it would be a cheapy, sadly not.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!