constellation161

Media player to iTunes help needed

4 posts in this topic

Can anyone give me any advise on how to copy a cd that I have loaded to windows media player (have loaded it to windows media player because it adds titles and artists and cd box artwork, iTunes does Not add titles and artists and cd artwork to every cd), to iTunes so that I can copy to iPod. Have tried dragging and dropping but that will not work, have tried adding to library and that won't work, I'm sure I must be missing something obvious but just can't get it, I look forward to your input.

Mick Perrins.

On 2017-5-5 at 18:31, constellation161 said:

Can anyone give me any advise on how to copy a cd that I have loaded to windows media player (have loaded it to windows media player because it adds titles and artists and cd box artwork, iTunes does Not add titles and artists and cd artwork to every cd), to iTunes so that I can copy to iPod. Have tried dragging and dropping but that will not work, have tried adding to library and that won't work, I'm sure I must be missing something obvious but just can't get it, I look forward to your input.

Mick Perrins.

MIck create a new folder on your desktop and drag them into that, then open itunes and 'add to library', if it won't import them then they are in a format that itunes can't play

just moving this to freebasing as fits in better there 

On 19/05/2017 at 15:14, Pete S said:

MIck create a new folder on your desktop and drag them into that, then open itunes and 'add to library', if it won't import them then they are in a format that itunes can't play

Pete, thanks for info, had a bit of success moving them from media player to iTunes. It transfers and converts at the same time but as individual tracks, going to work on making them into album next.

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Related Soul Music Links