eVilBay Glo Shixx Prog No More Sho Instant

Just did 'Buy Now' a phono part on eVilBay UK last night and was astonished to see it was to be shipped through the outrageous GSP after I purchased it. I did tend to check that option on the seller's page before bidding or committing to buy to avoid it at all costs.

This was not showing directly in the seller's shipping specs seller's page. Since it only stated 'International Priority Shipping' on the seller's page I didn't bother to inquire further and committed to buy.

Only after that it clearly showed on my "order's" page with the expected 1 to 2 weeks to ship to Belgium !? There I understood it would first be sent to the GSP center in the USA. Maybe did I misread something or skipped an option...

So I went back on the item's page to check it out and after clicking on the "shipping details" nail it indeed did show with a very shallow GSP "icon" far on the right of your screen diluted in miles of deterrent text to read... So on top I've even paid the extra shipping costs not for "signed for" but just to go there and back...

So to avoid that Glo Shix Prog scam on the eVilBay double caution will be required from now on ! Thought I'd warn this out...

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!