My Long Wants

Tom

Hello guys please let me know if you have any of these on any format!!

Addmorro - Keep on tryingAfterglow - Running to you Alice Ecles - The right combinationAndrew Jeffery - I wouldn't change herAngela Davis - please don't desert me (LP track)Anita Marie Hill - our flame (CD)ax band - i'm gonna make you mine 87Basic Sounds Of Pittsburgh - Feel It (Basu)Ben - Give love a try Ben White 1982 LPBILLY BUTLER/INFINITY - IM SO HUNG UP ON YOUBoard of Directors feat KC Stewart - happy.Bob Phwatia - Baby i need you Bobby Groove - Mr Magic Johnson Bobby Hebb - True,i love you Bobby Womack - Budweiser concert hour LpCalifornia Playboys - Trying to become a millioner LpCarl Marshall - I'll give my heart to you LpCarl Weathers - You ought to be with meCarmen - Show me the love Carol Dionne - i need you 1980Carol Williams - Catch the sunCasual T - Prescriptions of love LP 83Cecil Lyde - Stone Free LPCecile Frenette - What Happened To Our Love (Wharf)Chimere - Save A Little Love (Pot Of Gold LP)Chique - I'n in love in musicChuck Corby - complete opposites 7"Chuck Holiday - Just Can't Trust NobodyChuck Overton - Is it possibleConnie Mcgill - Relax withConrad Benjamin - Saturn lp 1982Cookie Scott - funny changesCordial - Special Love 12"Dana Valery - you babe (LP track) RDavid Lenyard & Music Tree - it could have been youDebbie Taylor - I have learned to do without you (45)Deborah Von Lewis - I like what you doDee Ervin - SingsDicky Williams - Tripple dyn-o-miteDikata - Golden girl Don Gardner - your love is driving me crazy (45)Down Five - I do love youDreamflight - Time 7"ed terry - all i want to do 76Eddie Cornelius 1982 LPElorine Hardy - I ain't got muchEmanuel Laskey - put your name in the hall of fame (unissued)Emanuel Laskey - you are a different kind of different (unissued)Eric & the vikings - Its to much for a man to take 7" ... nice sing-a-long chorus!Ethics - I want my baby back 7"Executive Suite - same LP Family Circle - Let's give each other loveFauns Bell - Gift Of Love (Wave)Foster Shaw - dont waste it 83 LPFourth Kingdom - got to get to youFritz - Love, how is love FUNK FACTORY - ANYTIME YOU NEED LOVEGary Efford - Entice Me.Gathering - Song for a friendGene Pharr & friends - more than I could stand 45Gene West - something to leave about (unissued LP track)Gloria Berr - Two sides of a woman SGregg Jackson - One For The RoadGuarare - Semi suite 79Gus White - the time is just right 83 LPHarold Andrews - it took you (45)Haywood Tucker - Special kind of love lpHenry Porter - Love campaignHolidays - this is loveholt brothers band 84 LP S Homeboy & The Col 1982 LPHot Bush-Do you have another loveIn Touch - Why did you stop loving me 1984 SInfinity - Queen Of My Universe (Willkerr)Jackie Lee - you were searching for a loveJames Bootie Tuten -This Is a love affair.jay proctor - I wanna make love to you SJerry Richards - Do you wanna dance 1979Jerry Warren - i really love you.Jerry Washington - don't waste my time (reissue 12") RJewel Akens - What would you do Jim manns - i´ve got to have your love.jimmy mcCloud - don't make the angels cry 76Jimmy Richards - I wont be responsibleJohn Byrd - I can't stop loving you (LP track)John Fox - It's up to you john pressley - it's so easy loving you 87Johny Mayes - I Could Never Be The One (Mad-May LP)JOHNNY SAYLES - FEELING IS BELEIVEINGJoJo Muray - Real man steppin outJoseph Cotton - Day By Day (Pashlo)Joy Dan Prince - Forever hitsJune Evans - Hardly need to say (a B-side i believe) Junior Soul - Story book children LPJustus & the Jury - Movin' Violations 1988 LP / CDKapp Ivory Project - Its overKenny Long - It´s better to love and lost.Kokoh - Kokoh CDKurtis Scott - Music for the peopleLa Brumfield - I want to be your babe 83 LPLADY LEE - SIMPLE THINGS (PRIDE) Lambchops (feat. Bunny Sigler) - count on me 12"Larry Dixon - Can't pride love 84 LPLaureda Holloway - show me 7"Leo & sherry with winning combination - you are my everythingLeo McCarty - Just A Friendly Reminder.Lil Albert - Movin on 74 LPL'il Albert - Outrageouslinda tillery-sweet linda divine (1972)LIZ WARFIELD - GET AWAYLouie Lamb - Gentle as a lamb 1994louis dyer - I wanna make love to you SLynn Jackson - until I first meet you 7"M one Eleven - When you need somebody (90's mid-tempo soul)Magnificents - on my way up.Maplewood - We Got A Good Thang (Maplewood)MARCELL AND THE TRUTH - HOPES TOO HIGHMarshall Jefferson - one more timeMarvin Gaye - My last chance (45)Masterpiece - we're gonna make it SMatt Convington - I'm so in love wit youMax Infinity - You got me going going goneMaxine Weldon - I want Sunday back again (LP track)Midnight - Its Never Too Late (Unison)Mighty Gents - Mighty gentsmilton wright - like a rolling river 45MISA MALONE - YOU ARE MY HEAVENMitty Collier - I am loveMoses Dillard - I promise to love you (45)Moses Dillard & Martha Starr - Cheatin, teasing & misleadingNATHAN BARTELL - SOME ONE LIKE YOU SNewday - wait a minute 7"Nick Allen - We need more time (Remix) Norwood B - an evening with 84 LPOdea Coattes - YouOmega Sunrise LPs x2Original Matadors - golden leaves 7"Patsy Gallant - together again (LP track)Paul Macinness - what you do (45) Phil Copeland - My lil darling (45)Pick of the litter - the many sides of you 7"Potion - We Can Make It Girl (Cavco 12")Private Eye - I've got what you need Quiet Fire - lost without your love 7"Rance Allen Group - I know a man who 7"Ray Dahrouge - lifetime guarantee of loveReflection Of Time - Sweet romantic & sexy joyReggie Garner - half a cup 45Robert Thomas - The time is nowRoger Hatcher - R & betterRohan Delano -The way we were beforeRonnie Sanders & Vicky Barbour - Lady luckRonnie Shannon - sweet games of love 7"Rumpus - my loves gonna' getcha 7"Sam & Bob & The Soulman - Mississippi mudSammie Relford - We are stronger SSandy Barber - the best is yet to come SSeduction Band - Things are not the same (12")Seville - Open Your Eyes (Millennium)Sharon Clark & the Product of Time - that's a good reasonShongy Clay - I can't waitSide on - MagicSimona Brooks - You are my everything sister sledge - mr weatherman 72Sly Slick & Wicked - Surely is you is my baby (45)Smallwood Brothers - Day Before Tomorrow (Atco)Smoky Brook - Eternal 7"Solid Gold Revue - Love's Traffic LPSonny Craver: I Wanna Thank You.Soul Messengers - DemonaSounds of the City Experience - SameStanding Room Only - Sacrifice.Sterling Harrison - One size fits all 1981Sylvia - Sweet stuffSyntho State - You know what i like 1978Tal Armstrong - Got To Let It Go.Tavasco & The Millionaires 1980 LPTenderness - music is for loveres 78Terry & Etta Gray - Burnin' 86 LPterry collins - the show must go on 45the Glenn Ricketts 45 on ScorpioThe Thompsons - I'll get over youThe Topics - Wanted live by the million girlsThe Village Choir - Street opera with the blues waltzTiger Owens - Thank You (Melody World)Toast - just an illusuin 83Together - sameTommy Tait - if you got to love somebody (grapevine) 7"United Voice Players - Is It Too Late (United Voice)Van Jones - Time has made me new LPVan McCoy & Friends - Dancin'Vicky Randall - Galaxy of starsWee - You Can Fly On My Aeroplane (Owl LP)Whitehead - Sho you rite 1980Willie Johnson - It's me (45)Zarack - Look Into My Eyes (All Tone)Barbara Hall - Can I count on you 7"Dynamic Tints - Package of love 7"Leon Cooke - the last to knowMajor Williams - Girl you're so sweetMajors - It only happens 7" ... another version of the Aretha Franklin & Jackie Wilson classic.Premiers - Take my hand 7"Sharen Clarke & the Product of Time - I'm not afraid of love ... deep soul.Shirley Alston - I can't stop singing about the boy I love 7"Uptights Band - mirrors don't ever liePacific Gas & Electric - Sunshine Embrace (LP track)Lost Generation - Pretty little angel eyes (45) Major Lance - Sweeter (45) ... Playboy version Dakar version tooALVIN GREEN & GREENFIRE - THE SUN SHINESEDWIN STARR - OVER & OVER 12"Lifeforce: Whatcha Gonna Do About Me (7")Ozo: Where Is Heaven (LP)ROY ROBERTS - LET OUR LOVE LAST FOREVER (CD)SOUL SERENADERS - GOTTA HOLD ONTO MY BABYTAYLOR LAVEEK - BEYOND THE HURTThird Ave. Blues Band: If You Don't Love Me (7")Trudy Lynn: Try To Leave Me If You Can (7")VISITORS - LITTLE GOLDEN BAND Donny Mann??Brad Lundy - I want to share (45)Donny Mann - This love is real (45)Five O' Clock - Watch for the morning (45)Mahdi & Tracy Kerr - Who am I (45)Marlena Williams - Is it the real thing (45)Paradise - Tell him (45)PHD's - It swells my desire (45)Shagtime Band - Your precious love (45)Unique Blend - Old fashioned woman (45)Freddie Henchi - Prophets Of Funk Willie & The Bumblebees - Honey from the bee 1976 lpo' jays - super bad (1969)Bobby Winter - White cloud 45'THE CLASSIC EXAMPLE - Same lpMilt Matthews & Uprising - Make me your thing (45)Bobby Rush - I'm still waiting (45)Crossfire - Take me back (45)Crystal Pyramid - Thats love (45)Erroll Gaye - You don't want my love (45)Esther Phillips - Cry to me (45)Soul Survivors - Temptation 'bout to get me (45) Bernard Smith & Jokers Wild - Gotta be a reason (45)Bobby McClure - You bring out the love in me (45)Directions - She'll never say it (Japanese CD)Drifters - Pour your little heart out (45)Infernal Blues Machine - Write me a letter (LP track) Johnny Johnson and the Bandwagons - I don't know why (45)Shirley Alston - I can't stop singing about the boy I love (45)Touch - Me & You (45)United Voice Players John White - Let's be friends (45)Universal Minds - A chance at love (45)HI-FI WHITE - Need somebody (45)FREDDIE WATERS - We're in this love together (45)Billy Scott & Prophets - So glad you happened to me (45)fabulous duotones - set it outcarol dionne - i'm in love with youLouis Curry - Your just plain niceRipple Blast Singers - Sadie Sadie

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 28
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Addmorro - Keep on tryingAfterglow - Running to you Alice Ecles - The right combinationAndrew Jeffery - I wouldn't change herAngela Davis - please don't desert me (LP track)Anita Marie Hill - our flame (CD)ax band - i'm gonna make you mine 87Basic Sounds Of Pittsburgh - Feel It (Basu)Ben - Give love a try Ben White 1982 LPBILLY BUTLER/INFINITY - IM SO HUNG UP ON YOUBoard of Directors feat KC Stewart - happy.Bob Phwatia - Baby i need you Bobby Groove - Mr Magic Johnson Bobby Hebb - True,i love you Bobby Womack - Budweiser concert hour LpCalifornia Playboys - Trying to become a millioner LpCarl Marshall - I'll give my heart to you LpCarl Weathers - You ought to be with meCarmen - Show me the love Carol Dionne - i need you 1980Carol Williams - Catch the sunCasual T - Prescriptions of love LP 83Cecil Lyde - Stone Free LPCecile Frenette - What Happened To Our Love (Wharf)Chimere - Save A Little Love (Pot Of Gold LP)Chique - I'n in love in musicChuck Corby - complete opposites 7"Chuck Holiday - Just Can't Trust NobodyChuck Overton - Is it possibleConnie Mcgill - Relax withConrad Benjamin - Saturn lp 1982Cookie Scott - funny changesCordial - Special Love 12"Dana Valery - you babe (LP track) RDavid Lenyard & Music Tree - it could have been youDebbie Taylor - I have learned to do without you (45)Deborah Von Lewis - I like what you doDee Ervin - SingsDicky Williams - Tripple dyn-o-miteDikata - Golden girl Don Gardner - your love is driving me crazy (45)Down Five - I do love youDreamflight - Time 7"ed terry - all i want to do 76Eddie Cornelius 1982 LPElorine Hardy - I ain't got muchEmanuel Laskey - put your name in the hall of fame (unissued)Emanuel Laskey - you are a different kind of different (unissued)Eric & the vikings - Its to much for a man to take 7" ... nice sing-a-long chorus!Ethics - I want my baby back 7"Executive Suite - same LP Family Circle - Let's give each other loveFauns Bell - Gift Of Love (Wave)Foster Shaw - dont waste it 83 LPFourth Kingdom - got to get to youFritz - Love, how is love FUNK FACTORY - ANYTIME YOU NEED LOVEGary Efford - Entice Me.Gathering - Song for a friendGene Pharr & friends - more than I could stand 45Gene West - something to leave about (unissued LP track)Gloria Berr - Two sides of a woman SGregg Jackson - One For The RoadGuarare - Semi suite 79Gus White - the time is just right 83 LPHarold Andrews - it took you (45)Haywood Tucker - Special kind of love lpHenry Porter - Love campaignHolidays - this is loveholt brothers band 84 LP S Homeboy & The Col 1982 LPHot Bush-Do you have another loveIn Touch - Why did you stop loving me 1984 SInfinity - Queen Of My Universe (Willkerr)Jackie Lee - you were searching for a loveJames Bootie Tuten -This Is a love affair.jay proctor - I wanna make love to you SJerry Richards - Do you wanna dance 1979Jerry Warren - i really love you.Jerry Washington - don't waste my time (reissue 12") RJewel Akens - What would you do Jim manns - i´ve got to have your love.jimmy mcCloud - don't make the angels cry 76Jimmy Richards - I wont be responsibleJohn Byrd - I can't stop loving you (LP track)John Fox - It's up to you john pressley - it's so easy loving you 87Johny Mayes - I Could Never Be The One (Mad-May LP)JOHNNY SAYLES - FEELING IS BELEIVEINGJoJo Muray - Real man steppin outJoseph Cotton - Day By Day (Pashlo)Joy Dan Prince - Forever hitsJune Evans - Hardly need to say (a B-side i believe) Junior Soul - Story book children LPJustus & the Jury - Movin' Violations 1988 LP / CDKapp Ivory Project - Its overKenny Long - It´s better to love and lost.Kokoh - Kokoh CDKurtis Scott - Music for the peopleLa Brumfield - I want to be your babe 83 LPLADY LEE - SIMPLE THINGS (PRIDE) Lambchops (feat. Bunny Sigler) - count on me 12"Larry Dixon - Can't pride love 84 LPLaureda Holloway - show me 7"Leo & sherry with winning combination - you are my everythingLeo McCarty - Just A Friendly Reminder.Lil Albert - Movin on 74 LPL'il Albert - Outrageouslinda tillery-sweet linda divine (1972)LIZ WARFIELD - GET AWAYLouie Lamb - Gentle as a lamb 1994louis dyer - I wanna make love to you SLynn Jackson - until I first meet you 7"M one Eleven - When you need somebody (90's mid-tempo soul)Magnificents - on my way up.Maplewood - We Got A Good Thang (Maplewood)MARCELL AND THE TRUTH - HOPES TOO HIGHMarshall Jefferson - one more timeMarvin Gaye - My last chance (45)Masterpiece - we're gonna make it SMatt Convington - I'm so in love wit youMax Infinity - You got me going going goneMaxine Weldon - I want Sunday back again (LP track)Midnight - Its Never Too Late (Unison)Mighty Gents - Mighty gentsmilton wright - like a rolling river 45MISA MALONE - YOU ARE MY HEAVENMitty Collier - I am loveMoses Dillard - I promise to love you (45)Moses Dillard & Martha Starr - Cheatin, teasing & misleadingNATHAN BARTELL - SOME ONE LIKE YOU SNewday - wait a minute 7"Nick Allen - We need more time (Remix) Norwood B - an evening with 84 LPOdea Coattes - YouOmega Sunrise LPs x2Original Matadors - golden leaves 7"Patsy Gallant - together again (LP track)Paul Macinness - what you do (45) Phil Copeland - My lil darling (45)Pick of the litter - the many sides of you 7"Potion - We Can Make It Girl (Cavco 12")Private Eye - I've got what you need Quiet Fire - lost without your love 7"Rance Allen Group - I know a man who 7"Ray Dahrouge - lifetime guarantee of loveReflection Of Time - Sweet romantic & sexy joyReggie Garner - half a cup 45Robert Thomas - The time is nowRoger Hatcher - R & betterRohan Delano -The way we were beforeRonnie Sanders & Vicky Barbour - Lady luckRonnie Shannon - sweet games of love 7"Rumpus - my loves gonna' getcha 7"Sam & Bob & The Soulman - Mississippi mudSammie Relford - We are stronger SSandy Barber - the best is yet to come SSeduction Band - Things are not the same (12")Seville - Open Your Eyes (Millennium)Sharon Clark & the Product of Time - that's a good reasonShongy Clay - I can't waitSide on - MagicSimona Brooks - You are my everything sister sledge - mr weatherman 72Sly Slick & Wicked - Surely is you is my baby (45)Smallwood Brothers - Day Before Tomorrow (Atco)Smoky Brook - Eternal 7"Solid Gold Revue - Love's Traffic LPSonny Craver: I Wanna Thank You.Soul Messengers - DemonaSounds of the City Experience - SameStanding Room Only - Sacrifice.Sterling Harrison - One size fits all 1981Sylvia - Sweet stuffSyntho State - You know what i like 1978Tal Armstrong - Got To Let It Go.Tavasco & The Millionaires 1980 LPTenderness - music is for loveres 78Terry & Etta Gray - Burnin' 86 LPterry collins - the show must go on 45the Glenn Ricketts 45 on ScorpioThe Thompsons - I'll get over youThe Topics - Wanted live by the million girlsThe Village Choir - Street opera with the blues waltzTiger Owens - Thank You (Melody World)Toast - just an illusuin 83Together - sameTommy Tait - if you got to love somebody (grapevine) 7"United Voice Players - Is It Too Late (United Voice)Van Jones - Time has made me new LPVan McCoy & Friends - Dancin'Vicky Randall - Galaxy of starsWee - You Can Fly On My Aeroplane (Owl LP)Whitehead - Sho you rite 1980Willie Johnson - It's me (45)Zarack - Look Into My Eyes (All Tone)Barbara Hall - Can I count on you 7"Dynamic Tints - Package of love 7"Leon Cooke - the last to knowMajor Williams - Girl you're so sweetMajors - It only happens 7" ... another version of the Aretha Franklin & Jackie Wilson classic.Premiers - Take my hand 7"Sharen Clarke & the Product of Time - I'm not afraid of love ... deep soul.Shirley Alston - I can't stop singing about the boy I love 7"Uptights Band - mirrors don't ever liePacific Gas & Electric - Sunshine Embrace (LP track)Lost Generation - Pretty little angel eyes (45) Major Lance - Sweeter (45) ... Playboy version Dakar version tooALVIN GREEN & GREENFIRE - THE SUN SHINESEDWIN STARR - OVER & OVER 12"Lifeforce: Whatcha Gonna Do About Me (7")Ozo: Where Is Heaven (LP)ROY ROBERTS - LET OUR LOVE LAST FOREVER (CD)SOUL SERENADERS - GOTTA HOLD ONTO MY BABYTAYLOR LAVEEK - BEYOND THE HURTThird Ave. Blues Band: If You Don't Love Me (7")Trudy Lynn: Try To Leave Me If You Can (7")VISITORS - LITTLE GOLDEN BAND Donny Mann??Brad Lundy - I want to share (45)Donny Mann - This love is real (45)Five O' Clock - Watch for the morning (45)Mahdi & Tracy Kerr - Who am I (45)Marlena Williams - Is it the real thing (45)Paradise - Tell him (45)PHD's - It swells my desire (45)Shagtime Band - Your precious love (45)Unique Blend - Old fashioned woman (45)Freddie Henchi - Prophets Of Funk Willie & The Bumblebees - Honey from the bee 1976 lpo' jays - super bad (1969)Bobby Winter - White cloud 45'THE CLASSIC EXAMPLE - Same lpMilt Matthews & Uprising - Make me your thing (45)Bobby Rush - I'm still waiting (45)Crossfire - Take me back (45)Crystal Pyramid - Thats love (45)Erroll Gaye - You don't want my love (45)Esther Phillips - Cry to me (45)Soul Survivors - Temptation 'bout to get me (45) Bernard Smith & Jokers Wild - Gotta be a reason (45)Bobby McClure - You bring out the love in me (45)Directions - She'll never say it (Japanese CD)Drifters - Pour your little heart out (45)Infernal Blues Machine - Write me a letter (LP track) Johnny Johnson and the Bandwagons - I don't know why (45)Shirley Alston - I can't stop singing about the boy I love (45)Touch - Me & You (45)United Voice Players John White - Let's be friends (45)Universal Minds - A chance at love (45)HI-FI WHITE - Need somebody (45)FREDDIE WATERS - We're in this love together (45)Billy Scott & Prophets - So glad you happened to me (45)fabulous duotones - set it outcarol dionne - i'm in love with youLouis Curry - Your just plain niceRipple Blast Singers - Sadie Sadie

Social source share

It's gonna be perfect my friend.....I have also many rare stuff like Cleveland Robinson lp .....I can send you also if you want??

Can you send me with yousendit?? or skype???

Tom

i accept cash or paypal

where are you my friend

Social source share

Guest Johnny Mack

Tamas

Thanks for arranging payment promptly on the records from your Wants List !

Executive Suite LP and Reggie Garner 45 on ABC mailed to Hungary this morning.

Enjoy the records :yes:

Best

John

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

i've got shirley alston for sale - pm me offer please

i've got california playboys lp, but not interested in selling unless i'm made a silly offer - however, i'm gonna get a cd done in next few weeks and can then send mp3

:wicked:

Social source share

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

hi i see you have Leo & sherry with winning combination - you are my everything can ripp it for me in mp3 format plzzzz i search it make a long time i m not a collector just like this music but it s very hard to find it.....

My msn if you want something about me plz it´s a favor i ask you

great thanks

MAB

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Joseph Cotton - Day By Day (Pashlo)

I have this record and it's for sale!

Am I speaking to you by email already?

Alex

Addmorro - Keep on tryingAfterglow - Running to you Alice Ecles - The right combinationAndrew Jeffery - I wouldn't change herAngela Davis - please don't desert me (LP track)Anita Marie Hill - our flame (CD)ax band - i'm gonna make you mine 87Basic Sounds Of Pittsburgh - Feel It (Basu)Ben - Give love a try Ben White 1982 LPBILLY BUTLER/INFINITY - IM SO HUNG UP ON YOUBoard of Directors feat KC Stewart - happy.Bob Phwatia - Baby i need you Bobby Groove - Mr Magic Johnson Bobby Hebb - True,i love you Bobby Womack - Budweiser concert hour LpCalifornia Playboys - Trying to become a millioner LpCarl Marshall - I'll give my heart to you LpCarl Weathers - You ought to be with meCarmen - Show me the love Carol Dionne - i need you 1980Carol Williams - Catch the sunCasual T - Prescriptions of love LP 83Cecil Lyde - Stone Free LPCecile Frenette - What Happened To Our Love (Wharf)Chimere - Save A Little Love (Pot Of Gold LP)Chique - I'n in love in musicChuck Corby - complete opposites 7"Chuck Holiday - Just Can't Trust NobodyChuck Overton - Is it possibleConnie Mcgill - Relax withConrad Benjamin - Saturn lp 1982Cookie Scott - funny changesCordial - Special Love 12"Dana Valery - you babe (LP track) RDavid Lenyard & Music Tree - it could have been youDebbie Taylor - I have learned to do without you (45)Deborah Von Lewis - I like what you doDee Ervin - SingsDicky Williams - Tripple dyn-o-miteDikata - Golden girl Don Gardner - your love is driving me crazy (45)Down Five - I do love youDreamflight - Time 7"ed terry - all i want to do 76Eddie Cornelius 1982 LPElorine Hardy - I ain't got muchEmanuel Laskey - put your name in the hall of fame (unissued)Emanuel Laskey - you are a different kind of different (unissued)Eric & the vikings - Its to much for a man to take 7" ... nice sing-a-long chorus!Ethics - I want my baby back 7"Executive Suite - same LP Family Circle - Let's give each other loveFauns Bell - Gift Of Love (Wave)Foster Shaw - dont waste it 83 LPFourth Kingdom - got to get to youFritz - Love, how is love FUNK FACTORY - ANYTIME YOU NEED LOVEGary Efford - Entice Me.Gathering - Song for a friendGene Pharr & friends - more than I could stand 45Gene West - something to leave about (unissued LP track)Gloria Berr - Two sides of a woman SGregg Jackson - One For The RoadGuarare - Semi suite 79Gus White - the time is just right 83 LPHarold Andrews - it took you (45)Haywood Tucker - Special kind of love lpHenry Porter - Love campaignHolidays - this is loveholt brothers band 84 LP S Homeboy & The Col 1982 LPHot Bush-Do you have another loveIn Touch - Why did you stop loving me 1984 SInfinity - Queen Of My Universe (Willkerr)Jackie Lee - you were searching for a loveJames Bootie Tuten -This Is a love affair.jay proctor - I wanna make love to you SJerry Richards - Do you wanna dance 1979Jerry Warren - i really love you.Jerry Washington - don't waste my time (reissue 12") RJewel Akens - What would you do Jim manns - i´ve got to have your love.jimmy mcCloud - don't make the angels cry 76Jimmy Richards - I wont be responsibleJohn Byrd - I can't stop loving you (LP track)John Fox - It's up to you john pressley - it's so easy loving you 87Johny Mayes - I Could Never Be The One (Mad-May LP)JOHNNY SAYLES - FEELING IS BELEIVEINGJoJo Muray - Real man steppin outJoseph Cotton - Day By Day (Pashlo)Joy Dan Prince - Forever hitsJune Evans - Hardly need to say (a B-side i believe) Junior Soul - Story book children LPJustus & the Jury - Movin' Violations 1988 LP / CDKapp Ivory Project - Its overKenny Long - It´s better to love and lost.Kokoh - Kokoh CDKurtis Scott - Music for the peopleLa Brumfield - I want to be your babe 83 LPLADY LEE - SIMPLE THINGS (PRIDE) Lambchops (feat. Bunny Sigler) - count on me 12"Larry Dixon - Can't pride love 84 LPLaureda Holloway - show me 7"Leo & sherry with winning combination - you are my everythingLeo McCarty - Just A Friendly Reminder.Lil Albert - Movin on 74 LPL'il Albert - Outrageouslinda tillery-sweet linda divine (1972)LIZ WARFIELD - GET AWAYLouie Lamb - Gentle as a lamb 1994louis dyer - I wanna make love to you SLynn Jackson - until I first meet you 7"M one Eleven - When you need somebody (90's mid-tempo soul)Magnificents - on my way up.Maplewood - We Got A Good Thang (Maplewood)MARCELL AND THE TRUTH - HOPES TOO HIGHMarshall Jefferson - one more timeMarvin Gaye - My last chance (45)Masterpiece - we're gonna make it SMatt Convington - I'm so in love wit youMax Infinity - You got me going going goneMaxine Weldon - I want Sunday back again (LP track)Midnight - Its Never Too Late (Unison)Mighty Gents - Mighty gentsmilton wright - like a rolling river 45MISA MALONE - YOU ARE MY HEAVENMitty Collier - I am loveMoses Dillard - I promise to love you (45)Moses Dillard & Martha Starr - Cheatin, teasing & misleadingNATHAN BARTELL - SOME ONE LIKE YOU SNewday - wait a minute 7"Nick Allen - We need more time (Remix) Norwood B - an evening with 84 LPOdea Coattes - YouOmega Sunrise LPs x2Original Matadors - golden leaves 7"Patsy Gallant - together again (LP track)Paul Macinness - what you do (45) Phil Copeland - My lil darling (45)Pick of the litter - the many sides of you 7"Potion - We Can Make It Girl (Cavco 12")Private Eye - I've got what you need Quiet Fire - lost without your love 7"Rance Allen Group - I know a man who 7"Ray Dahrouge - lifetime guarantee of loveReflection Of Time - Sweet romantic & sexy joyReggie Garner - half a cup 45Robert Thomas - The time is nowRoger Hatcher - R & betterRohan Delano -The way we were beforeRonnie Sanders & Vicky Barbour - Lady luckRonnie Shannon - sweet games of love 7"Rumpus - my loves gonna' getcha 7"Sam & Bob & The Soulman - Mississippi mudSammie Relford - We are stronger SSandy Barber - the best is yet to come SSeduction Band - Things are not the same (12")Seville - Open Your Eyes (Millennium)Sharon Clark & the Product of Time - that's a good reasonShongy Clay - I can't waitSide on - MagicSimona Brooks - You are my everything sister sledge - mr weatherman 72Sly Slick & Wicked - Surely is you is my baby (45)Smallwood Brothers - Day Before Tomorrow (Atco)Smoky Brook - Eternal 7"Solid Gold Revue - Love's Traffic LPSonny Craver: I Wanna Thank You.Soul Messengers - DemonaSounds of the City Experience - SameStanding Room Only - Sacrifice.Sterling Harrison - One size fits all 1981Sylvia - Sweet stuffSyntho State - You know what i like 1978Tal Armstrong - Got To Let It Go.Tavasco & The Millionaires 1980 LPTenderness - music is for loveres 78Terry & Etta Gray - Burnin' 86 LPterry collins - the show must go on 45the Glenn Ricketts 45 on ScorpioThe Thompsons - I'll get over youThe Topics - Wanted live by the million girlsThe Village Choir - Street opera with the blues waltzTiger Owens - Thank You (Melody World)Toast - just an illusuin 83Together - sameTommy Tait - if you got to love somebody (grapevine) 7"United Voice Players - Is It Too Late (United Voice)Van Jones - Time has made me new LPVan McCoy & Friends - Dancin'Vicky Randall - Galaxy of starsWee - You Can Fly On My Aeroplane (Owl LP)Whitehead - Sho you rite 1980Willie Johnson - It's me (45)Zarack - Look Into My Eyes (All Tone)Barbara Hall - Can I count on you 7"Dynamic Tints - Package of love 7"Leon Cooke - the last to knowMajor Williams - Girl you're so sweetMajors - It only happens 7" ... another version of the Aretha Franklin & Jackie Wilson classic.Premiers - Take my hand 7"Sharen Clarke & the Product of Time - I'm not afraid of love ... deep soul.Shirley Alston - I can't stop singing about the boy I love 7"Uptights Band - mirrors don't ever lie Pacific Gas & Electric - Sunshine Embrace (LP track)Lost Generation - Pretty little angel eyes (45) Major Lance - Sweeter (45) ... Playboy version Dakar version too ALVIN GREEN & GREENFIRE - THE SUN SHINESEDWIN STARR - OVER & OVER 12"Lifeforce: Whatcha Gonna Do About Me (7")Ozo: Where Is Heaven (LP)ROY ROBERTS - LET OUR LOVE LAST FOREVER (CD)SOUL SERENADERS - GOTTA HOLD ONTO MY BABYTAYLOR LAVEEK - BEYOND THE HURTThird Ave. Blues Band: If You Don't Love Me (7")Trudy Lynn: Try To Leave Me If You Can (7")VISITORS - LITTLE GOLDEN BAND Donny Mann?? Brad Lundy - I want to share (45)Donny Mann - This love is real (45)Five O' Clock - Watch for the morning (45)Mahdi & Tracy Kerr - Who am I (45)Marlena Williams - Is it the real thing (45)Paradise - Tell him (45)PHD's - It swells my desire (45)Shagtime Band - Your precious love (45)Unique Blend - Old fashioned woman (45) Freddie Henchi - Prophets Of Funk Willie & The Bumblebees - Honey from the bee 1976 lpo' jays - super bad (1969)Bobby Winter - White cloud 45' THE CLASSIC EXAMPLE - Same lp Milt Matthews & Uprising - Make me your thing (45)Bobby Rush - I'm still waiting (45)Crossfire - Take me back (45)Crystal Pyramid - Thats love (45)Erroll Gaye - You don't want my love (45)Esther Phillips - Cry to me (45)Soul Survivors - Temptation 'bout to get me (45) Bernard Smith & Jokers Wild - Gotta be a reason (45)Bobby McClure - You bring out the love in me (45)Directions - She'll never say it (Japanese CD)Drifters - Pour your little heart out (45)Infernal Blues Machine - Write me a letter (LP track) Johnny Johnson and the Bandwagons - I don't know why (45)Shirley Alston - I can't stop singing about the boy I love (45)Touch - Me & You (45)United Voice Players John White - Let's be friends (45)Universal Minds - A chance at love (45) HI-FI WHITE - Need somebody (45)FREDDIE WATERS - We're in this love together (45)Billy Scott & Prophets - So glad you happened to me (45) fabulous duotones - set it outcarol dionne - i'm in love with you Louis Curry - Your just plain niceRipple Blast Singers - Sadie Sadie

Social source share

• 1 year later...
Guest soft-soul

Bonjour mon ami!

Ce serait fantastique si vous pouviez me faire parvenir Playboys LP Californie en mp3!

Pourriez-vous??

Tom

[/ quote]

Social source share

Source Advert