MarkWhiteley

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Chico Lamarr quality on my wants too. And isnt there another version by someone else? In fact that is the one Mick S has I believe.(?)

link

Don't know about another version, but the other side was released as "Sweet sweet baby" by The Penetrations on Highland. These go for about £150, but it's not the same as you don't get "What do you think", which for me is the better side :D

Billy :D

Social source share

"What Do You Think I Am" by Chico Lamarr has the same backing track as "Love Can't Be Modernised" by The Tripps. £1500 seems a bit much. A few came through on ebay, most likely they came out of the west coast find along with The Servicemen, the Shrine stuff and so on. It is possible that these copies have been soaked up by the market by now though, but as with many other things, it is hard to know for sure and caution might be advisable.

Social source share

"What Do You Think I Am" by Chico Lamarr has the same backing track as "Love Can't Be Modernised" by The Tripps. £1500 seems a bit much. A few came through on ebay, most likely they came out of the west coast find along with The Servicemen, the Shrine stuff and so on. It is possible that these copies have been soaked up by the market by now though, but as with many other things, it is hard to know for sure and caution might be advisable.

link

If someone is willing to pay that kind of money Christian who are we to say it's expensive or not, they might have been searching for years for a copy, they might then consider it cheap or a bargain.

The last feww I've seen have been around the £1000 mark and if any copies that did show from whatever find have all gone it's just gonna get harder to find IMO.

Social source share