Driving Home

Gary

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I live in West London & the traffic can be murder on a Friday, like to listen to George Benson`s "In flight" (WB) Album or Bobby Womack- Best of the Poets.

They really make a hard week a pleasure.

whistling.gif

Garv.

Social source share

Oh yes, anything by Benson, love the in flight album but his collaboration with Earl Clugh takes some beating for absolute listening pleasure. Actually your right, this is far better driving music!

Edited by Gary1
Social source share

Driving home today from work after the usual s***e week, listening to James Walsh Gypsy Band-cuz its you girl and thought is this the perfect sound to unwind to, pretty close IMO. Anybody any better ideas?

link

Yes, chuck that rubbish cd out of the window and listen to Slade instead beer.gif

like wot I do

Social source share

The best music for driving on the motorway is jungle and early drum & bass ....well it is in my car anyway  beer.gif

link

Driving home from Birmingham a couple of weeks ago, @ about 11:30 pm, Radio 1 was playing some ska / rocksteady stuff, sounded great in the car, Jimmy Cliff, Desmond Decker........did you hear it pete?

Social source share

Driving home from Birmingham a couple of weeks ago, @ about 11:30 pm, Radio 1 was playing some ska / rocksteady stuff, sounded great in the car, Jimmy Cliff, Desmond Decker........did you hear it pete?

link

No mate I'm afraid the Radio 1 button hasn't been pressed in this house for about 6 years - it's either radio 2, radio 5 or talksport.

Social source share

Guest Johnny Mack

Was in a taxi in Milan last week and heard a great Northern styled tune on the radio which if I'm not mistaken sounded like "La Pella Nera" eh, that's a better description than our challenged ding, ding, ding instrumentalist......sorry Tomangoes !

Can anyone clarify what it was and where I can get a vinyl copy. Nice tune ! beer.gif:sleep3:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!