Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John May

Intrigues .." I'm Gonna Love You ".. Yew

17 posts in this topic

Just came in the post today, and for less than a tener, absolutly stonking track.. whistling.gif I've heard this played out a few times recently, and It sounds great........Pick one up if you see one :ohmy:

post-1187-1109681438_thumb.jpg

Just came in the post today, and for less than a tener, absolutly stonking track.. whistling.gif   I've heard this played out a few times recently, and It sounds great........Pick one up if you see one :ohmy:

link

Great record John. Got one off Shane recently. Played it at Polish Club Sat.

Top tune and nice & cheap. Play this out whenever I get the right opportunity.

Just came in the post today, and for less than a tener, absolutly stonking track.. whistling.gif   I've heard this played out a few times recently, and It sounds great........Pick one up if you see one :ohmy:

link

Tis gud John :D .... as is their other one "In A Moment" :D ....

link

Top tune John, already got the bloodhounds out looking for it :D

Top tune John, already got the bloodhounds out looking for it :ohmy:

link

I must say you lot have excellent taste.......... whistling.gif

Tis gud John :ohmy: .... as is their other one "In A Moment" whistling.gif ....

link

i have one of those for sale too I think.

shane

Big Soulman,

orange ''Yew'' are Canadian, you can also get blue,or, green /white releases of the same track, all are proper ones,try Rob Messer as he usually has a couple.

Big Soulman,

orange ''Yew'' are Canadian, you can also get blue,or, green /white releases of the same track, all are proper ones,try Rob Messer as he usually has a couple.

link

Thanks headsy, Manship's got one for 20 but there's a few guy's from the US I deal with will be getting back to me, they said 8-10 dollars maximum, if not got i'll try Rob whistling.gif

there are a few versions of this around but for me the Intrigues is the best by far another good one is the Blues Bag version slightly slower more of a crossover feel, this is a bit harder though will probably set you back around £75 whistling.gif be careful though some of the other versions out there are absolutely dire :ohmy::D

The more uptempo version by The Royal Jacks on the Big 5 label is also nice.

Blues Bag Ltd also recorded a dull version on Plumm.

Listen to the Royal Jacks here:

there are a few versions of this around but for me the Intrigues is the best by far another good one is the Blues Bag version slightly slower more of a crossover feel, this is a bit harder though will probably set you back around £75  whistling.gif be careful though some of the other versions out there are absolutely dire  :ohmy:   :D

link

Markb from the Greatstone told me about some other version, think the Blues Bag was the one he mentioned.

Actually i always think of it as a Sebastian Fonzeus tune :D especially the Intrigues version :ohmy:

Ali played it to a pretty full dancefloor at the 100 Club in January and it almost always finds it's way into our set if we have to taylor the set to a Northern dancefloor whistling.gif

Trouty

Actually i always think of it as a Sebastian Fonzeus tune :D especially the Intrigues version :ohmy:

Ali played it to a pretty full dancefloor at the 100 Club in January and it almost always finds it's way into our set if we have to taylor the set to a Northern dancefloor whistling.gif

Trouty

link

Ah, BINGO......That's where I heard it, I should have known, such a quality tune would have found it's way into one of your two's sets...

Ah, BINGO......That's where I heard it, I should have known, such a quality tune would have found it's way into one of your two's sets...

link

So we can safely say that this tune has the SSCDT stamp of approval.... whistling.gif

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Related Soul Music Links