Michael Kyle "why Do We Make Love?"

Guest spinfm

Guest spinfm

i've been looking for this for quite a long time without success. if anybody has a copy for sale, please don't hesitate to contact me: veit.kraemer@chello.at

kind regards, veit (vienna / austria)

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest spinfm

Got a copy if you still want it - send me a pm with a reasonable offer

Cheers

Steve

link

hi steve!

this is good news! if your copy is in good condition i could pay up to 50 pounds for it. not bad? - yes, indeed...

what do you think about it?

regards,

veit

Social source share

what a great record this is - think its on Spiders Web or something? My ears tell me it blends perfectly into or after Teddy P's "Believe in love". Bought my copy off Big Deannie for £25 mid 90s - about a week later he got his copy nicked and tried to buy my copy back. Of course I refused oh how we did laugh hehe.

derek

Listen to the record carefully has he got a slight lisp somewhere or does he sing way off key in one part? I say that because last time I listened to it I did think 'aah thats where we went wrong'.....

Social source share

Guest spinfm

what a great record this is - think its on Spiders Web or something? My ears tell me it blends perfectly into or after Teddy P's "Believe in love". Bought my copy off Big Deannie for £25 mid 90s - about a week later he got his copy nicked and tried to buy my copy back. Of course I refused oh how we did laugh hehe.

derek

Listen to the record carefully has he got a slight lisp somewhere or does he sing way off key in one part? I say that because last time I listened to it I did think 'aah thats where we went wrong'.....

link

I will do that, mate! I will do that!

Social source share

what a great record this is - think its on Spiders Web or something? My ears tell me it blends perfectly into or after Teddy P's "Believe in love".

link

Close...here's the details-

KYLE, MICHAEL WHY DO WE MAKE LOVE 1995 US WEB 01-MK-94 12" ISSUE

...never thought of playing it after "Believe in love" but damn, you're right! Then again, played it as a new release at the time and don't think I've played it since. Have to dig it out this afternoon!

Jerry.

Social source share

I've heard it out and about a few times. As you say a great record - there are some dodgy mixes on the 12" though. I think the best mix is the slowjam mix or something similar to that.

link

finally finally after mooving house twice in the 18 months I've put some time and effort into tidying up themy LPs & 12"s over the weekend. Whilst sorting through I came across several records recently talked about on SS which I'd always meant to scan in and talk about but never did. Here's the MK 12" we were on about - its the radio midtempo mix you meant to say daved hehe.....sounds like he was on mogadon* when he did the radio ballad mix what the fu..?

derek

*old school drug reference sorry. Now I'm nearing middle age and desperate to be hip should I say old school or old skool? Think I'll go walk the dog before it starts raining....

post-1224-1117972990_thumb.jpg

Social source share