Claussell 12" Wanted

Its my sweeties birthday coming up in June and I want to get her a copy of "Let me love you" by Claussell on 12". Can't recall label and yes I know it came out on 7" but they're even harder to get. The twelves used to be about £40/50 but could be double that these days. Cash waiting (obviously depending on the price), might trade some northern for it. Fraser Dunn don't read this (in joke).

cheers,

derek

If all else fails could anybody CD-R it for me please - don't worry she won't play it out in a club.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Its my sweeties birthday coming up in June and I want to get her a copy of "Let me love you" by Claussell on 12". Can't recall label and yes I know it came out on 7" but they're even harder to get. The twelves used to be about £40/50 but could be double that these days. Cash waiting (obviously depending on the price), might trade some northern for it. Fraser Dunn don't read this (in joke).

cheers,

derek

If all else fails could anybody CD-R it for me please - don't worry she won't play it out in a club.

link

One on Ebay at the moment - https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Cheers Girth

Social source share

cheers,

derek

link

If all else fails, I'll CDR it for you. Let me know via PM.

Cheers

Steve.

Social source share