Event Author/Promoters - please read and follow
[Note: this guide only shows to event posters/promoters only! Other members do not see this]
Just some notes that may assist you in running your event listing here on Soul Source..
- TITLES - Please use A-Z only - for Event Titles. Your event will show in many place so the title MUST be Plain and Simple - The title of the Event Only!
- EDIT - Please use the 'Manage Event' link below to edit the event - Such as date, title, content etc
- CANCEL - Please use the 'Flag This Event' link above to request event removal eg if cancelled etc. Or if you do have any concerns or questions
- COMMENTS - Please use the event comments to pass on informative info only - Please do NOT use the comments to bump events up
- OTHER SITES - Please only post facebook adverts and/or other 3rd party links in the main event section - not in the comments
- CHECK - After posting an event - Please check the event listings and your profile for duplicates! If there are please flag them asp.
- NEW FEATURE - Promoters can now use the 'Add Similar Event' feature. This makes adding similar events very easy. The link shows next to the flag/report link on one of your published events
- *ONE EVENT ONE ENTRY - We do have a policy of one event guide entry for each event. No repeats or posts or sub event type entries in other sections please
Soul Source team
If any problems or questions after posting then please use the 'Flag this Event' link to get in touch with the site team
Edited by mike