The !!!! Beat is an USA Tv program which ran for 26 episodes in 1966 and was recorded at the WFAA (an ABC affiliate) in Dallas,Texas
DJ Bill "Hoss" Allen was the host for all but the very last one of the 26 episodes and the house band was led by Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
In 2005, Bear Family Records released all 26 episodes of the show on DVD and can be purchased via the link below
The !!!! Beat (TV Program) Vol 4 Show #15
Recorded Year 1966
1. Intro by Hoss Allen, including The Beat Theme
2. Louis Jordan & The Tympany Five - Caldonia
3. Louis Jordan & The Tympany Five - G.I. Jive
4. Louis Jordan & The Tympany Five (w/Martha) - All I Do Is Dream
5. Louis Jordan & The Tympany Five - Ram-Bunk-Shush
6. Louis Jordan & The Tympany Five - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Cryin'
7. Freddie King - Sittin' On The Boat Dock
8. Freddie King & Gatemouth Brown - Funky Mama
Saw Gil Scott Heron live in the early 90's ..absolutely brilliant show and one of the best concerts I've been to, along with seeing Hugh Masekela live.
Dunno how many people here have heard the 'Amnesia Express Tales Of Gil Scott Heron' live lp but it's an excellent album and well worth checking.