Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

greenlight

Sugar and Sweet . .

Hi , 

Anyone know who the pair of vocalists are  ..?? ( I use the term 'vocalist' VERY loosely where the female is concerned . . . she's absolutely terrible to my old ears . . .)

That said . . . "I've Changed" on Audio Forty is one of my all-time favourite Northern tracks ( shows you just how bad my lugholes really are . .!! ) . . .

I've just picked up their 1979 recording on Steam - Who Is The Fool parts 1 & 2  , purely because a well known dealer has it available for a pretty high price . . . their vocal talents have certainly not mellowed with age , her offering is again bloody dreadful imho. . . but I do find part 2 pretty catchy . . . to compound my utter lack of taste , I also have their R'n'B offering on Pep . . . luckily the music is so 'vibrant' that it almost drowns out their combined non-vocal talents . . .I don't know their other 'booked' "45's" on Foremost , Morton and S.S.J. . . . but I would imagine they're pretty dreadful too..??? . . . unless some kind 'soulie' tells me different . . ???

I'm simply curious to their identities and would be thankful for any help . . . I wouldn't unwittingly want to purchase any singles by either perpetrator , unless totally drunk . . .

Cheers for looking . . .

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts