Some Sales

Guest OskarB

Guest OskarB

These are for sale only today. If i sell them i'll raise my bid in an on-going auction. If i don't they go right back to my box.

Pay pal only on these ones please.

And about the gradings: I am no professional but have tried to grade as accurate as possible. If you need more detailed descriptions you are welcome to PM me.

Jive (Jyve) Five - If i had a chance to love you - Decca EX+ (Amazing crossover) NOW ON HOLD!

Linda Jones - Your love hits me like TNT - Blue cat (Great girlie soul from this fantastic singer. Fugitive from love on the flip too. Shows up much less often than her pricey WB singles) Don't know how to grade this one, looks pretty rough (VG+ maybe) but plays through without any disturbances, and only the slightest amount of surface noise. £80

Frank & James - How long is f¶rever - White Enterprises EX+ (Awesome modern soul dancer) £40

Ann Sexton - You've been gone too long - Multi coloured SeventySeven EX+ (Shouldn't need any further introdruction - simply one of the best northern soul songs of all times) £50

Chuck Wood - Seven days too long - French roulette Ex+ (See comment above, no idea if it's rare on this release?) £30

Showmen - The Wrong Girl - Minit (Classic early northern soul) EX+ £70

Images available upon request

Edited by OskarB
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source