Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Guest phil8trk

Wants

Guest phil8trk

THE IDENTITIES-WHEN YOU FIND LOVE SLIPPING AWAY/BODY MOVES (STOCK COPY WITH B-SIDE NOT PROMO

KAY ROBINSON-TRY ME FATHER/WHAT A FEELING (BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR 20 YEARS DOSE IT EXIST???)

ROBERTA DUBOIS- WHO AM I/HOLD ON TO WHAT YOU GOT (STOCK COPY WITH B-SIDE NOT PROMO)

MARTIN & FINLEY-LONG LIFE AND SUCCESS OF A FARMER/HALF CRAZED (STOCK COPY WITH B-SIDE NOT A PROMO)

MICHAEL CAMPBELL-ANGEL GOT THE BOOK TODAY/THE PEOPLE IN THE VALLEY(STOCK COPY WITH B-SIDE NOT A PROMO)

VIN CARDINAL-THERE'LL BE NO CITY ON THE HILL?/NEVER BEEN TO SPAIN (STOCK COPY WITH B-SIDE NO PROMO)

BLINKY-YOU GET A TANGLE IN YOUR LIFELINE/THIS MAN OF MINE (STOCK COPY WITH B-SIDE NO PROMO)

STACIE JOHNSON-WOMAN IN YOUR EYES-EVERY LITTLE BIT HURTS (STOCK COPY WITH B-SIDE)

ART & HONEY-LETS MAKE LOVE NOW/IVE GIVEN YOU THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE (STOCK COPY WITH B-SIDE)

MARBAYA-FOLLOW ME MOTHER NATURE/I THOUGHT YOU LOVEED ME (STOCK COPY WITH B-SIDE)

THIRD CREATION-ROLLING DOWN A MOUNTAIN SIDE/ITS JUST A PHASE (STOCK COPY WITH B-SIDE)

XIT-I NEED YOU LOVE/MOVIN FROM THE CITY (STOCK COPY WITH B-SIDE)

BOTTOM & COMPANY-SPRED THE NEWS/LOVE PAINS (STOCK COPY)

STEPHEN COHN-POWER IS/TAKE IT KNOW (STOCK COPY)

CHIP HAND-WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER/DREAMTIME LOVER (STOCK COPY)

FRANKIE KAHRL-IM IN LOVE_DONT FAN THE FLAME (STOCK COPY)

ORANGE SUNSHINE-WHOS CHEATING WHO/IM IN LOVE (STOCK COPY)

JOE FRAZIER-LITTLE DOG HEAVAN/WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN THE RAIN STARTS FALLIN (STOCK COPY)

RITA GRHRAM-RICH MAN POOR MAN/I'LL HOLD OUT MY HAND (STOCK COPY)

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts