Debera Dobbins

Guest Baz

looking through a box i see debera dobbins on spirt hey mr stranger/how you gonna feel for £100 :thumbsup: is this correct he told me he sold two of them all ready surely there cant be massive demand on it like that :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sigher the gutter snype

looking through a box i see debera dobbins on spirt hey mr stranger/how you gonna feel for £100  sad.gif is this correct he told me he sold two of them all ready surely there cant be massive demand on it like that :thumbsup:

link

i played this 45 from someones box as well

it was a ton..he said it apparently it was indemand

i just thought it was a real plodder :thumbsup:

seen more movement out of emil heskey!!

some of the modern soul 45's dont deliver the hype

people give them. of course theres some great ones out there

ive got a copy of

welfare city band "why'd ya do" on city records out of new york

anyone ever heard of it?

Social source share

It was quoted as being £150.00 at one time although Mr Manship had it at £15.00 at that time too. And as we all know by now, a record is worth what someone is willing to pay for it not what someone says it's worth.

We do alll know that don't we? :shades:

I paid £15.00 from Mr Manship and I think I wus robbed. It's a fairly horrible record.

Social source share

It was quoted as being £150.00 at one time although Mr Manship had it at £15.00 at that time too. And as we all know by now, a record is worth what someone is willing to pay for it not what someone says it's worth.

We do alll know that don't we?  :shades:

I paid £15.00 from Mr Manship and I think I wus robbed. It's a fairly horrible record.

link

toatally agree with that piss poor record and i was given it. now who want one for £150 blush.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert