Sales list

Hello all,

A few bits for sale... Sorry but I'll be needing payment in a couple of days on these... Paypal is preferred! Reserve records offlist please, supersoul@rocketmail.com. Discounts available if you buy the/a lot...

Grading record/cover

7"

Elvin Spencer - Lift This Hurt / Twinight M- £100 (Quite a

bargain considering the 2nd issue with bad sound quality has sold for $92 on eBay... incredible tune and this is loud and

nice!)

Zapp - Be Alright pt1&2 / WB EX £5 (Great stepper!)

LPs

Tommie Young - Do You Still Feel The Same Way / Soul Power EX/EX- £80 (Fantastic, rare & indemand LP... good althrough even if the amazing Hit & Run Lover & That's All A Part of Loving Him stand out...)

J.O.B. Orquestra - Open The Doors To Your Heart / Govinda VG+/EX- £15 (Rare & cool independent label US release (not the common UK pressing) which I've seen @ £50... Some surface marks but plays great. I Don't Want That Illusion (£75 on 7"?) of course but also The Soul & I Believe In Thee which I find even better!).

Johnnie Taylor - Rated Extraordinaire / Columbia VG+/EX- £7 (Great original version of Here I Go (Through These Changes Again) and the superb stepper Your Love Is Rated X)

David Oliver - Here's To You / Mercury EX-/EX- £7(Great LP from the Jamerican Man... Superb version of Love TKO etc.)

Street People - S/T / Vigor EX+/M- £10 (So many good tracks... Never Get Enough Of Your Loving, Wanna Spend My.... etc. Seen @ £25 recently!)

Ronnie McNeir - Love's Comin Down / Motown EX+/EX+ £20 (His rarest LP, seldom seen and not very well known I believe, but so great all through!!! Small corner cut.)

Dunn & Bruce Street - Official Business / Devaki EX+/EX £10 (Superb 80's soul LP, including the classic Shout For Joy)

Gene Chandler - The Gene Chandler Situation / Mercury EX-/EX £10 (Great crossover LP, several good tracks!)

O'Bryan - Doin' Alright / EMI France EX-/EX- £7 (The title track is so great!!! Have a listen at soulclub.org.)

Jerry Butler - Sweet Sixteen / Mercury VG++++/EX- £10 (His best LP by far... High Stepper & Playing On You are Modern Soul of the highest class! Drill hole.)

Carl Carlton - Everlasting Love / ABC EX/M- £5 (Smokin Room is such a great soul track!)

Eugene Record - The Eugene Record / WB VG+/EX- £5 (Incl. Overdose of Joy, I'd almost forgot how good this is... simply brilliant, just listen to that intro! Plays with a little surface noise here and there but Overdose... is alright.)

Social source share

• 2 years later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!