Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Mr Smithy

4 Up

Hey All

You don't know me from a hole in the road so a few words first.

I'm primarily a straight R & B collector rather than soul although I do like some -a lot- but not the broad spread you guys do.

Which is why there are few posts -because I don't have a lot to say on your subject. Having said that I must say this is

a great site to read because, regardless of our respective passions, anyone who has a real musical passion is interesting

Of late due to the employment problem- I don't have any- I've been buggering about /being buggered about on the Bay.

I decided these would be more of note to you, so you get first shot before they go up.

I'm digitally challenged and I can just about do the bay but posting pics /clips here has me befuddled.

BUT I can send pics and MP3s to your email so I suggest you take advantage of that before you leap.

I also don't do the grade thing -VG+ means a lot of things depending but I will describe it and see above for clips and pics.

I live in NYC so prices are in US$. Mail is $7 to Everywhere except the US and that's $3 First class. If you buy more than one we'll figure it out.

I except any feeless Pay Pal, Gift /Personal whatever or any other means you feel like to get $ to me.

Any questions PM / email me tsynot@gmail.com.

So on wid de show

T

Big Maybelle- Quitting Time / I can't wait any longer- Rojac 118 Issue

Vinyl is almost flawless barely a thing on it except a little dust. Couple of minor marks on the label but nothing of note.

$150

Len Wade- Boss Beat / Which way do I go UA 987 WLP SOLD

Vinyl a few very minor hairline scuffs -in and out of sleeve type NAP Labels- Lovely, not a mark.

$75

Jerry Moore- High Hemlines / Love is everywhere - Columbia 44072 WLP

Vinyl again a few very minor hairline scuffs -in and out of sleeve type NAP Labels- A side Clean B side couple of minor marks

$70

Mel Torme - Comin' Home baby / Right Now - Atlantic 2165 Issue

Vinyl Quite a few minor scuffs from hanging around without a sleeve but nothing major NAP Label Clean

$45

Guest HiTtHeBoNgO

Len Wade- Boss Beat / Which way do I go UA 987 WLP

Vinyl a few very minor hairline scuffs -in and out of sleeve type NAP Labels- Lovely, not a mark.

$75

Sold

great seller good grader !

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts