Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Dan

Five New Sales

few more for sale

postage 1.50 or 4.25 with insurance

offers by email or PM by Sunday 6pm if interested

cheers all

Arabians - (Please) Take A Chance On Me - Le Mans 02 (first issue, demo, ex) OFFERS. I sold one at £200 last year and got so many emails it must have been too cheap. But dunno what to ask so if keen make me an offer?)

Diplomats - Cards On The Table - Arock (ex) £175

Ernestine Eady - The Change/That's The Way It Goes - Junior (demo, ex) £150

The Sandpipers - Lonely Too Long - Giant (ex) £250 Manship says 400, Tim Brown 350 but I think 250 is about right??

Inverts - Time Will Change - Broadway (m-) OFFERS Selling this for a mate and haven't got soundfile or scan unfortunately but it is as good as mint

post-118-1128014028_thumb.jpg

The Inverts is my fave Stafford record Dan.

I am definetely buying a lottery ticket for Saturday. What a tune!!

agree beautiful record mikey

love the bit at the start where the lead singer is obviously snipping his hedge with the old clippers, great vocals thereafter. why on earth they stopped making this sort of record i will never understand.

found your soul commandos anniversary cd the other day by the way :rolleyes: will send on, muchos apoligisos

agree beautiful record mikey

love the bit at the start where the lead singer is obviously snipping his hedge with the old clippers, great vocals thereafter. why on earth they stopped making this sort of record i will never understand.

found your soul commandos anniversary cd the other day by the way wink.gif will send on, muchos apoligisos

Cest nada ma amigo.

Obtendre the inverts insteado, and me mucho paradiso (Points and shouts loudly)_

Edited by in town Mikey

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts