Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Carty51

Cover Up

Hi Everyone

Anyone know what the cover up Sam & Kitty - All Alone was. Shaun Gibbons used to play it, 100 mile an hour stuff, loved it never knew what it was, oh and Rob Smith used to play a stomper at Keele Allnighter round about the same time he said it was Joey Dee - Its Got You mmm but I think it was something. Cheers all Alan.

only a couple of copies of the sam and kitty cover up, Phil T has one and played it at radcliffe last week, he did uncover it to me but ive forgot what it was :(

joey dee - its got you is on jubilee

only a couple of copies of the sam and kitty cover up, Phil T has one and played it at radcliffe last week, he did uncover it to me but ive forgot what it was :(

Cheers Grant

It was covered up by Richard Searling briefly played by him and he(Richard), sold a number of records to Shaun including this covered up sound,but cannot help with anymore info.Id rather it stayed "covered-up" to be honest,another of the scenes underplayed gems.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts