Buey

Leasing Records

Within the current climate surely leasing records has to be an answer to owning without the huge capital outlay, like with cars the "lease" would involve a monthly payment to the "Holding company". For instance a Del-Larks could be £200 deposit plus a monthly rent of say £50.00 ideal for big DJ's who need the illusion of having loads of sounds to get spots but want to concentrate there monies into newies etc... just a wild thought...

OK i'll get me coat......

Within the current climate surely leasing records has to be an answer to owning without the huge capital outlay, like with cars the "lease" would involve a monthly payment to the "Holding company". For instance a Del-Larks could be £200 deposit plus a monthly rent of say £50.00 ideal for big DJ's who need the illusion of having loads of sounds to get spots but want to concentrate there monies into newies etc... just a wild thought...

link

No need for your coat. Judge Trout, call the funeral director...

Rex_Lease.jpg

Dan    5

link

Are you a fan of Viz's 'Top Tips' Buey?

Join or log in now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links