Chucky Thurmon

000_4500.jpg

000_4501.jpg

Chucky Thurmon - Turn It Over b/w Tickets For Doomsday

Thurmoe Blast TBM-697

Turn It Over is NM, Tickets For Doomsday is a strong VG++ with one mark that barely affects play.The labels are clean with no markings.

If you don't already know it, this is one of the rarest Bay Area funk 45s (actually, one of the rarest funk 45s period). I'm told you can count all the known copies on one hand. It was hard for me to determine how much to ask for this since I have it on reliable authority that a copy has never come up for sale before (well, at least not since it's become a known record). So what I am going to do is take offers instead. I assume I will get some good offers but I reserve the right not to sell it if the offers are weak. I will accept offers for one full week, to give anyone who may be interested a chance to see the listing. I will email soundfiles of the actual record to any interested parties.

As for shipping, a tracking number will be a must, which will mean shipping Global Express Mail if sold outside the U.S. (where I am located). That costs about $20. Shipping within the U.S. will be fully insured and tracked.

Please direct any questions or offers to my email address, kidinquisitive at gmail dot com. I would prefer not to receive PM's as message boards are prone to technical problems.

Reputation: Please check my ebay feedback under the user ID "kidinquisitive" 970 positive feedbacks (and counting) and zero negatives. I can also provide references from board members if needed.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!