Northern & Modern sales

Mark68

All original 45s, please PM me if interested or require pictures. 

Carol Anderson 'Sad Girl / I'll Get Off At The Next Stop' (Fee)
VG+ Hold

Eugene Gaspard 'Holding On / On And On' (Rosemont)
VG+ would be NM but for small mark on Holding..DNAP £130

Buddy Miles 'I'm Just A Kiss Away / Pull Yourself Together' (Columbia)
NM £100

The Cavaliers 'We Go Together' / The Tokays (Marriage Is Only) A State Of Mind' (Kent 33rd Anniversary)
VG+ £55

Gail Anderson 'Be Proud (You're In Love) / Let's Fall In Love All Over' (Salvador)
NM £175

Larry Williams 'I'd Rather Fight Than Switch / This Old Heart (Is So Lonely)' (Okeh promo)
VG in theory a VG+ but there are some visible marks particularly on This Old....DNAP both sides play perfectly £70

Geater Davis 'My Love Is So Strong For You / I Can Hold My Own' (House Of Orange) 
VG+ £40 

Ed Terry 'All I Want To Do / Don't Let That Love Pass You By' (S T) 
NM £100 

Vernon Steve Weakley 'Lowdown Woman / Let Me Be Your Secret Lover' (Omega)
VG Not in the best shape tbh, a scruffy copy but plays no problem and worth listing as LW is a fine track indeed £30

Little Sherman & The Mod Swingers 'The Price Of Love' / The Soul Invaders 'The Price Of Love' (Sagport)
VG Also not in the best shape with visible marks but this crossover classic plays no problem  Sold

Center Stage 'Someday, Somewhere / Hey Lady' (Dispo)
VG+ £20

Hermone & The Boys In The Band 'We Are The Boys In The Band / Soul Groovin' (the great record company promo)
VG+ Would list this as NM but there is biro on the label donating playable side and there is very minor cue burn i.e. half second on intro £240 

Sebastian Williams 'Get Your Point Over / I Don't Care What Mama Said' (Ovide) 
NM £100

Michael Cameron & the Dynasty of Sound 'Small Bag And You / The Many Faces Of Love' (Atlantis) 
VG+ Would be NM but for 3 barely visible paper marks that DNAP £100

Stratus 'Girl / Wild Woman' (Wyldwood) 
NM £125 

Mahana 'She Really Needs Love / What Love Has Joined Together' (Brilliant Minds)
NM £125

Jimmy Scott 'Love Language / Be Careful' (Earwax promo)
NM £20

Sho-Nuff 'Hold On For Love / Don't Keep Me Waiting' (Jamila)
NM £125

Skip Jackson and the Shantons 'I'm On To You Girl / Promise That You'll Wait' (Dot-Mar)
VG+ £200

Howard Guyton 'I Watched You Slowly Slip Away / I Got My Own Thing Going' (Verve promo)
Unfortunate accident 30 years ago resulting in this copy being cracked from lip to the runout - It's a clean crack so the record plays no problem throughout & annoyingly it would be NM otherwise......
Offers

Edited by Mark68
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now