Todays Post

NEV

• Replies 3
  • Views 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

home early today and what a nice surprise.

one of my long term wants finally arrived so i thought i'd share it with you all rolleyes.gif

ahh isnt that a lovely soulful choon

Can I ask you ti use the New Clip button on the botom of the page when uploading sound files newclip.gif its easy, just fill in the boxes then add the file of your choice and submit :yes:

And yes its a nice tune

Social source share

Can I ask you ti use the New Clip button on the botom of the page when uploading sound files newclip.gif its easy, just fill in the boxes then add the file of your choice and submit :thumbsup:

And yes its a nice tune

Hi Miff

sorry mate i do know about the sound clip but unless i'm mistaken when i tried to do it in the "new topic" the facility wasnt there??

only other way i could think of was to put it in a quote in the same topic.

sorry

Nev

Social source share

Hi Miff

sorry mate i do know about the sound clip but unless i'm mistaken when i tried to do it in the "new topic" the facility wasnt there??

only other way i could think of was to put it in a quote in the same topic.

sorry

Nev

You are right, its not there when you start a new topic, when starting a new topic, start the topic and then add the sound clip as if you were replying to your own topic, and the button will be there, if you notice on all the sound theme threads the first post as no sound clip in it unless its been pasted from the refsoul libery. hope that makes scence, try it in the test page :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!