Future Biggies?

Gspluck

Carl Smith - All I Got (Anita) Mint- £150

Mega rare crossover with a delightful Smokey style vocal. Was up until recently covered as Darrow Fletcher and very few copies seem to have surfaced since. On the wants list of a few top collectors across the globe. Not on YouTube, clip available by DM. Could be massive in the right hands and is probably way too cheap given it’s current scarcity.

Skeets Williams and The Merger - I Don’t Care (Commonwealth United) Mint- £75

Pick of the three for me. Funk edged crossover at its very best, had some action in Europe and the UK thanks to Henning and one or two others, but is pretty much unknown still, huge potential with this one and not on anyone’s playlists that I’ve seen. Not an easy 45 to get either! 

https://youtu.be/pyqujE2jNi4

Barbara George - I Got My Guards Up (Hep’Me) Mint- £25

Finally a genuine cheapie but one that appears to have gone completely unnoticed! Sister soul belter on a highly collectible label, again not on YouTube clip available by DM.

PayPal as friends and family or add 4%.

Postage UK £3.50 registered and insured, £1.85 standard first class, Europe £8.95 tracked and signed. USA £12.95 tracked. 

DM or email gspluck@aol.com to reserve or for more information. 

Please note I do not hold records for more than 12 hours unless agreed in advance by DM. Thanks for your understanding.

3E3E217B-AA47-4876-B101-8F8F9C42D794.jpeg

DF9C6A08-D3C8-4EF2-BAA2-DC3BFDCCC42F.jpeg

8DED32EB-4A73-417A-9087-C452AA76ECAC.jpeg

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

This is the Sales Forum